“Great Place Great Oysters”

Luke's Oyster Bar & Chop House
Ranked #366 of 11,593 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I visited here on Monday 17th March 2014. The atmosphere was very relaxing, the oysters I had were excellent. Very fresh and the service was very good. I could not have wished for a better experience. Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Amazing seafood and desserts albeit it being a little bit on the pricey side of things. The oysters are excellent, so were the lobster sliders and the beef. The service was very good as well.
All in all an excellent place for dinner.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Luke's serves some of the freshest seafood in Singapore, importing their American focused goods directly from fishermen in the US according to the staff. Their crab cakes were all killer no filler, I'd given up on them until giving these a chance. The oysters are cold, crisp and briny. You must try the side dishes, lobster mac and cheese, asparagus with hollandaise, and the hash browns are fantastic. Service is friendly and knowledgable. There is a great selection of cocktails, craft beers and high quality spirits. Its one of our favorite restaurants in SIngapore and we can't wait to come back again.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Good piece of steak but a tad expensive. Very good set of service staff. Perfect for a date night but do book early.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

A business contact, concerned that I may be homesick, took me to this restaurant. The food was good, but I was thinking on my own I would never have come here. Same food as in good casual restaurants in the US but at much higher prices, surrounded by affluent white men (predominantly, at least the day we went). Then maybe if I had been in Singapore a long time, I might come here to feel like home!