“Couple experience...”

Afond Boutique Spa
Ranked #14 of 394 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AFOND Boutique Spa, established in 2000, is a luxury spa in the heart of historic Chinatown. Accredited by CASETRUST and Spa Association of Singapore, we are one of the best couple spas with great service at affordable prices. Located at South Bridge Road and Holland Village, we have individual massage rooms, as well as spacious couple spa rooms. With facilities such as an infrared sauna, a couple’s Jacuzzi and en-suite bathrooms, AFOND Boutique Spa is a perfect place to relax and rejuvenate with our massage, spa and facial services. We are new to Tripadvisor, do leave us your feedback for us to improve. Note: Overseas reservation can be made after online payment.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Booked a couple package 2.5hrs at Chinatown branch. Its stark difference when we stepped into the AFond, from rustle & hustle street, to a surreal environment. Very relaxing, staff were professional & friendly. Beautiful decor that lives up to the name of a boutique spa. Planning my next session soon.

RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Thank you for your excellent rating, we are glad that both of you enjoyed our famous couple spa package. We will continue to work hard and we look forward to serving again soon. Cheers!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"promotion"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I booked a Couple package from AFOND Spa, Chinatown branch. My wife and I were nervous at first, but the staff were so professional and friendly that we felt at ease almost immediately. The staff at the counter explained all the things that were included in the package to us, and patiently answered any questions we had.
We were then led to the couple suite. There was a cupboard in the room to store our belongings, and there was even a small plastic bag for my wife to put her earrings and necklace in. How thoughtful of them!
The chocolate wrap was an interesting experience. I've never been covered in food before! I was tempted to lick the chocolate off! Haha! We then had 30min of alone time in the Jacuzzi ;p
After that was the massage. It was so comfortable that I found myself nodding off a few times.
The experience I had was fantastic and I will definitely go back again with my wife!

Thank you for your excellent review, we are glad that you enjoy the "Back to Honeymoon" package. Indeed the chocolate wrap is really yummy, you are not the first customer to feel like licking themselves in the showers. The only thing stopping everyone from eating their arms off would be the salt content in their own sweat after the body wrap treatment, this makes the yummy chocolate taste a tad salty.

I will relay your compliments about the therapists and the counter service staff so that the whole team knows that your appreciation. We will continue to work hard and improve our service level to meet the high expectations that are comes with being ranked one of the top spas in Singapore.

Cheers and don't work too hard! =)

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I travelled a long way to Singapore from Tanzania for a friend's wedding. My boyfriend was arriving later than me and booked this spa treatment as a surprise to fill the time until he arrived, and I must say, this was probably one of the best surprises I've ever had! The treatment itself was fantastic - the perfect way to wind down after a long journey (I highly recommend the body scrub and massage), and the spa was very easy to find, especially as I don't know Singapore at all. As well as that, the thing that really made it for me was the fantastic customer service - as my flight got in late I actually missed my allotted time, but as soon as I got there and explained the situation they were very accommodating and fitted me in immediately without any quibbles. Later, as I was leaving the spa, it was pouring down with rain outside but as I was eager to get back to my hotel they were kind enough to give me an umbrella. Finally, I left my sunglasses there, but they were safely waiting for me to pick up when I went to return the umbrella. Overall, great spa treatment and great customer service in a luxurious setting... And the tea they give you afterwards is great! Thanks AFOND, and thanks Josh :)

Thank you for your honest and wonderful review, we are glad that our service team from reservations, therapists and counter service staff had left such a wonderful experience for you. We will continue to keep up the good work.

Hopefully if you visit Singapore again, you can bring Josh along and give him a surprise this time around! =)

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My boyfriend booked the Couple Spa from AFOND Spa. For both of us to go to the outlet in Chinatown was very convenient. It was just a short walk from the Chinatown MRT. I really like the massage as the therapists that attended to both of us are attentive.
The room was clean and what made it extra special was that it came with a nice Jacuzzi. We given 30 minutes to use the Jacuzzi at our own privacy. The massage is good and I will definitely want to go back again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review, your appreciation and kind words goes a long way for all of us at AFOND Spa.

We are glad that you enjoy our Back to Honeymoon couple spa package. We look forward to serving you again soon, perhaps you can try the Blissful Marriage Retreat next time. Cheers.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was a very professional experience throughout. From the booking process go engaging in the treatment se were treated with respect and dignity. This being our first experience our unease was soon overcome as we settled into an enjoyable 2.5 hours of being pampered.

RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Thank you for your excellent feedback. Your appreciation goes a long way to boost the morale of the AFOND Spa team. We are glad that our therapists managed to induce much needed relaxation and rejuvenation during your 2.5 hours Couple Spa session with us. We hope to serve you again soon, perhaps you can try our other promotions next time around. Cheers!