“so relaxing!”

Afond Boutique Spa
Ranked #12 of 370 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AFOND Boutique Spa, established in 2000, is a luxury spa in the heart of historic Chinatown. Accredited by CASETRUST and Spa Association of Singapore, we are one of the best couple spas with great service at affordable prices. Located at South Bridge Road and Holland Village, we have individual massage rooms, as well as spacious couple spa rooms. With facilities such as an infrared sauna, a couple’s Jacuzzi and en-suite bathrooms, AFOND Boutique Spa is a perfect place to relax and rejuvenate with our massage, spa and facial services. We are new to Tripadvisor, do leave us your feedback for us to improve. Note: Overseas reservation can be made after online payment.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 31, 2013

we chose a couple packages that they had advertised as half price which made it excellent value for money. It was sensational. 3hrs of pampering for me and my husband. And unlike most Spa those days they werent on the clock trying to get you out the minute your 3hrs had passed.
It was a great experience and t was so relaxing. I would recommend it any day of the week.

RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review, your kind words and appreciation reaffirms our commitment to excellent service. If you do visit Singapore again, come try our Blissful Marriage Retreat to experience a even more luxurious pampering!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was the best facial I have ever received. I found Afond by searching through Tripadvisor. My sister and I were not disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review. We take pride in providing great service and it brings a smile to our faces when we hear that you have enjoyed the Facial treatment so much that you cannot bear to leave us when your treatment time is up. We certainly wish you had more time to spend in AFOND Spa, do plan more "me time" when you visit Singapore next time. Cheers!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I lived in Singapore for 7 years and luckily I fond Afond my first year there. I have been a client since. I tried, have been taken to others in Singapore and around the world, I have never been as satisfied with another massage as much anywhere else. One of the first things i do when I come for a visit is go to Afond. I love the staff and the experience. They never disappointed me or anyone i took along, or recommended them to.

RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are glad to be of service to you and your friends. Your high praises for AFOND Spa gives us confidence and strength to continue our philosophy of maintaining high quality customer service at affordable prices. We hope to serve you again when you are back in Singapore, meanwhile do take some time off to relax and indulge yourself! Don't work too hard :) Cheers.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had the "Honey Moon package" which included an hours massage with a body scrub, body rub and Jacuzzi and absolutely loved it. The facilities are clean and beautiful and the staff are just wonderful!

Would slightly recommend.

1  Thank Lucyjn
RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for your excellent review, our team at AFOND Spa will continue to keep up our standard of service. Do come back to us to try the "Sense of Love" if you visit Singapore again, perhaps plan a few days to give yourself the well deserved treat and soak in our wonderful culture and sights along the way. Cheers!

Reviewed July 30, 2013

The greatest friend in the whole wide world bought a 'Uniqgift' for my birthday. I chose the Hawaiian Massage and Lomi Lomi. What an amazing experience! I was made to feel instantly welcome by the friendly staff. The beautifully decorated room added to the ambience. This will definitely become a favorite haunt not only for me but for the many visitors that we have coming through to stay in Singapore.

1  Thank Beverleyhf

Thank you for taking the time to write an excellent review for AFOND Spa. We will keep up the good work and look forward to serving you or your travelling friends again! If you got the time, do try our "Deep Sea Secrets" and be blown away by the pampering experience. See you again soon!