“What an experience!”

Ultimate Drive
Ranked #5 of 50 Transportation in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ultimate Drive (subsidiary of supercar and luxury auto distributor EuroSports Global Ltd SGX Symbol-5G1) is pleased to bring Supercars to the mass market so that “Everyone can drive a Supercar”. Push yourself to the limit behind the wheel of a red Ferrari California or a orange Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. Warm up in a fierce supercar on a Formula 1 circuit before taking it to the freeway for a 15min to 60min performance drive. Start your adrenaline-pumping experience at Marina Bay Sands. Relive your childhood dream and choose to ride in a Ferrari or Lamborghini. No racing experience is required, but if you don't feel like driving, then relax in the passenger seat and allow an experienced professional driver to show you what these cars can do. Follow the F1 route and spot some of the famous structures in Singapore such as The Esplanade, Anderson Bridge, City Hall and the Supreme Court. Then enter the East Coast Parkway, Kallang-Payar and Central expressways as you take your powerful car along the city's coastline, then drive all the way back to your original departure point, and at the end of your ride, collect a certificate and a a memorable recording of your trip captured by our on board dual HD cameras,for only $58. The experience is with you forever. Our fleet of supercars: Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Huracan, Lamborghini Aventador, McLaren & Ferrari Street Circuit Tour (15 minutes) Self-Drive: $298* | Driven: 20% discount Street to Freeway Tour (30 minutes) Self-Drive: $498* | Driven: 20% discount Ultimate Freeway (45 minutes) Self-Drive: $638* | Driven: 20% discount Singapore Explorer (60 minutes) Self-Drive: $798* | Driven: 20% discount
Manchester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

My husband and I were recently in Singapore and he was indecisive about doing this as it is not cheap- however when he finally decided to do it he was not disappointed.
He did the 30 minute drive in the Lamborghini Gallardo and found it to be a great experience. The instructor who accompanied him was very good and allowed him to open up the car as much as possible.
If you are an an F1 enthusiast he would recommend this for you!

Tip- we flew with Singapore Airlines and if you retain your boarding pass you get 10% discount within 7 days of flying on some activities, this being one of them which was a bonus!

1 Thank Sarah1232

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Amazing drive ! Totallyloved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Must do in singapore !! Awsome experience . The staff is very nice and friendly and they make sure u nju ur experience !!

Was awsome to rev up the lamborghini ! Amazing drive !!

“Extreme Experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Always wanted to drive a super car since childhood. Booked a lamborgini driving experience online. All I can say is Mind Blowing experience. Will return for the Ferrari. Can't wait for my next trip to come.

Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
“Well worth the money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

A great experience, very glad I got to experience driving a ferrari. well worth the money. Did the 15 minute experience, woukd recommend doing half hour or more but still awesome! Thanks to ultimate drive team.

Brisbane, Australia
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“What an experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have always wondered what it would be like to drive a Ferrari and now, thanks to Ultimate Drive based at Marina Bay Sands hotel, I know. I had a choice of a Ferrari F430 F1 Spider or a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder but could not go past the Ferrari. I chose the 30 minute option rather than the 15 min or 1 hour and now regret I did not take the 1 hour option. I had not used "flappy paddles" before and that, together with the myriad of other information I was trying to absorb very quickly, made the first 10 minutes or so go by in a blur. Driving on Singapore streets in such a powerful car is a challenge but one that is exhilarating. The acceleration and exhaust noise gave me a smile that still appears when I think about it. My guide was very friendly, even when I forgot to change gears occasionally, and the whole operation appears to run very efficiently. I will try the Lambo for 1 hour next time I am in Singapore. In the meantime, I have the video of my drive to replay whenever I need something to put a smile on my face.

1 Thank David W