Things I Like:
- The room looks new and clean.
- The buffet breakfast has a good spread.
- The hotel is walking distance from Vivocity and Sentosa
What I did not like:
- My room on the 5th floor was right next to the flyover; hardly any privacy.
- Noise from the traffic and also the corridor (sounds like service staff and other guests) disturbed our sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the gateway to Sentosa, in the heart of it all. The diamante-inspired facade, Bay Hotel Singapore, sets the stage for a pleasant stay of convenience in a modern boutique hotel. The 11-storey hotel comes fully equipped with its own set of modern comforts and facilities, home with 333-rooms offering stunning views of Sentosa or verdant embrace of Mount Faber through its panoramic bay windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bay Hotel Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Hotel Singapore