“Definitely worth experiencing”

Jamal Kazura Aromatics
Ranked #50 of 508 Shopping in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: If you’re looking for a unique perfume from a far-flung corner of the globe, or want your own custom-made scent, look no further than Jamal Kazura Aromatics.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Definitely worth experiencing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

There are actually 2 shops - the one in North Bridge Road (owned by the father), and the one at 42 Arab Street (owned by the son). They are both fantastic places to visit if you like perfume. Whilst the father's shop has home made blends and is quite traditional, the shop in Arab Street is more modern. You are able to create your own blend in the Arab Street shop, but need to book an appointment, as it can take up to 2 hours to create the 'perfect' blend! I found the staff in both shops very polite and eager to help/answer stupid questions! Definitely worth a visit.

Visited December 2012
5 Thank gmcken

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Warragul, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A wonderful way to buy fragrance in Singapore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

When you shop in this store you are reminded what good customer service is all about. The salesman was infinitely patient with my children ( who wanted to smell every fragrance in the store), and was very attentive without being overbearing or pushy. I purchased some lovely fragrances and bottles while there and will visit again the next time I'm in Singapore. I'll just add that when I visit perfume stores in Australia I always end up with a headache, but because these fragrances contain no alcohol this didn't happen when I was shopping here.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Sandra E
Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic service and amazing products”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

I recently visited this shop with my daughter and was blown away with the friendly service and amazing products. We stayed in the shop for ages, sampling all the different perfumes. The secret ingredients are a family tradition that have been passed down through the generations. I would highly recommend you visit this shop if you like perfume and want a different experience. You can find them in the Arab Quarter. We got a taxi there and found it easy to get to. I will definitely be going back when I visit Singapore again.

Visited September 2011