The Ardennes Hotel
$259
$196
$353
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$188
$141
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$209
$114
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$176
$170
Hotels.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$366
$228
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$206
$157
Agoda.com
All reviewsthis small boutique hotelquiet streetshort walkbugisflavashophouserenovationmrt
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

For the prices I payed, there is no convenience. Too small room (suite) and not cleaned sheet.
I think it would be better considered a medium 3 star hotel than a 4.
The only positive thing is that is nearest the nice Bugis zone and not so far (8 minutes walking) from the subway.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 23, 2012

cheap hotel but very nice room, it's a low rise hotel, accessible bec it's between two MRT station. SInce it's a bit walking distance to MRT station you can ride a bus going there for 2-3mins. there's convenience store and easy for taxi to find it. The breakfast is good.

We stayed at the ground rooms, room 101, dont stay below rooms bec you can hear footsteps from the stairway made of wood, though they have elevators I am not sure why many people use it. nice frontdesk, very accomodating

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank catbearkiss
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Well, although I put 4-stars for this hotel, I must tell that there are two minor problems with this hotel; first, the taxi driver from the airport did not know that this hotel is exist!! I mean, how can a taxi driver doesn't know about it? Because of this, we got off at Bugis Junction and were forced to walk to the hotel as we didn't have any other option. That was our first trip to Singapore, we were barely blind with everything, luckily I noted the hotel adresse and remembered the route from Bugis to the hotel from google map.
So, after almost half an hour, we arrived at the Ardennes, and feel happy with what we see, the hotel is nice, clean, comfort, modern even tho it was small compare to other hotel.
However, we were quite surprise to find that the breakfast was not in buffet style. They only have omelet, sausages, some fish chips *I guess*, and coffee, milk, tea, or juice. Surely you may ask for more portion if what they gave you is not enough for you, but they don't have anything else to offer in the morning. The restaurant itself is small if it's not tiny, but the ceiling is quite unique; while having your breakfast, you can see the sky through a transparent ceiling which is actually a swimming pool. I didn't see anyone swimming during my stay there, but I think it would be quite an experience as well if you want to try it.
For the room, I found that it was so clean, comfortable, and practical. The bathroom consist of shower cabin, a toilet, a wash basin and some amenities provided for free. You also have hairdryer in the closet, you can make your own coffe and tea as well, the flat screen tv is nice, the bed is bouncy, me and my husband really enjoyed our stay. The Ardennes located adjacent to Kampong Glam, Arab and Haji Lane, you can walk to Bugis street. We walked up to Orchard, Mustafa, Clark Quay, and SIngapore Flyer, it was nice, but for those who can't bare the heat, I won't recommend to stroll down the street after 10 AM, luckily, the MRT Bugis is only 300-400 meter away from the Ardennes, so there won't be any problem.
Otherwise, you can ask the friendly hotel staff to reserve a cab which will show up right in front of the hotel door *yes, the door, because the Ardennes is located in the lane, not street*... The staff booked me a cab to the airport as well and it came on time. I also had a problem with my credit card, but the staff gave me an option and it was really heplful indeed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hannywishnuardi
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Room is ok, location wise its located between 2 MRT station. Kinda bum if you want to walk right or left, although its only 5-8 min walk.
Amenities also in par with any other 4 stars hotel. however, taxi driver got difficulties to find the location

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I chanced upon The Ardennes one day and thought the exterior was particularly inviting. Made a booking for their suite on agoda, was allocated Flora II on the second floor. The lift works interestingly, for the handicapped in particular - I needed to hold the button until the floor was reached if not risk it hanging in mid-air. Taking the stairs could be a better option.

For starters, they are shorthanded, the receptionist doubles up as the f&b manager as well. Room was clearly unoccupied for a while, the aircon took quite awhile to warm up.

See through bathroom which was cool but the size of their so-called "suite" is too small! No windows, as expected. Bed was comfy thankfully.

Breakfast was just omelette, wedges, sausages with bacon. A choice of beverage but really average.

If anything, the recep kindly extended our checkout time by an hour.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple