“OUTSTANDING”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed March 25, 2013

The best Pizza in town for good taste and fresh toppings. Thin crust in a traditional fashion. A service is great and the staff is VERY friendly.

Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon

1  Thank dj-JAL

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Very good italian restaurant in Singapore! Is very close to the shopping mall, calm place not like the food corner in the shopping mall, full of people waiting for your table and looking at you when you are eating :-) The food that we tried there was very, very tasty and the pizza like real italian pizza! The food they are preparing very quick, for example for the pizza we were waiting just 7 minutes! Really recomend for who want eat italian cuisine on Marina Bay!

1  Thank Meg L
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had dinner at Verve pizza last night and it was delightful.The food was very good and the service was simply awesome. Staff were knowledgeable about the food they serve and banter with us without intruding.

The pizza was good. I think they serve among the best pizza on the island. Portion and quality of the food is good. Their homemade gelato are to die for.

The manager Nicole came up to me to inform me that there were ham in the food I ordered and without hesitation offered to prepare me another dish without the ham. The service staff even came forward to apologise. Which I told both of them that it was my fault for not seeing ham in the ingredients and as such it was my fault and not theirs. Will definitely dine there again and recommend to friends.

Jai 31/01/13

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Absolutely delicious, fresh pizzas. Beautiful location, efficient, friendly service and fun cocktails too! Eager to go back and sample the rest of the menu!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I ate here in August and again last week. The location is fantastic at Marina Bay. The pizzas are good and the service is excellent. Last week we were there on a busy Friday night without a booking. Unfortunately we had to sit around the back by the carpark and I thought we might be forgotten. Quite the opposite, the staff were constantly walking by, clearing glasses etc and checking to see if we needed anything. I would thoroughly recommend this place for location, food and service.

1  Thank PandanBear