$235
$192
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $214/night.

$350
$253
$423
$314
$247
$240
  • Restaurant
Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$173
$288
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$294
$233
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $266/night.

$504
$307
Preferred Hotels
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$176
$694
$514
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $627/night.

All reviewsnovena mrtunited squarerooftop loungebedroom premiersundays and public holidaysfull size fridgeserviced apartmenthome away from homewashing machinesmall kitchenetteexcellent hospitalitya great place to staysingapore zooeach morningyogurtsitting areafive minute walk
Reviewed July 4, 2017

this is our 2nd time this year stayed at forest by wangz, feel like home.
people at forest are very helpful, so we could enjoy our family holiday nicely
restaurant, stores, grocery store, MRT are in 5 minutes walking.
we enjoyed living in singapore with better value than staying at hotel.
thank you Mr Zul, JR, Phin, Lai Ping, Macky, Chef and Chef assistant
Looking forward to stay at your place again.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Shirly_Hing, Marketing Communications Manager at The Forest by Wangz, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear Bright_Max,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoy your stay at THE FOREST BY WANGZ with your family. I will definitely pass your compliments to the team especially to the staff you named. This will be a positive motivation for our service staff.

Thank you for choosing THE FOREST BY WANGZ once again and we look forward to have you back with us again.

Reviewed July 2, 2017

A great location only five minute walk to a tube station with easy access to the city, the hotel had a wonderful peaceful atmosphere. Very friendly staff, great to have kitchenette with tea making facilities and table and chairs for snacks etc. The pool was clean and quiet and the breakfasts were superb. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Shirly_Hing, Marketing Communications Manager at The Forest by Wangz, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Dear daubechie,

It is great to read that your stay with us went so well. THE FOREST BY WANGZ is situated in a quiet residential area yet never too far from places where most tourists would love to visit. As you mentioned, the train station is only a short walk away and is just a a couple of stops away to the city.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family again on your next visit to Singapore!

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I have been meaning to write a review of The Forest by Wangz for a long time now. It is the first place I stayed in when I moved to Singapore exactly 1 year back. I was put up there for a month till I found myself permanent accommodation.
I must say it was the best place I could have stayed in. Decent rooms, gym/pool facilities, wholesome breakfast and walking distance from my workplace at Novena Square where there are also multiple eating and shopping joints - I still don't think there is another better quality executive/boutique accommodation in this area. But what makes this place extra special is the staff - the level of excellent homely service by each and everyone, from the reception to the chef in the kitchen, is remarkable. There was even a very enjoyable residents night where I happened to win a nice bottle of wine! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here for 4 weeks and was sad to leave in the end. Which is why I am thinking of this place on the day of completing 1 year in this city. Here's to the Forest team. Sorry for the delayed review. Keep up the good work!!!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank abhikdas2017
ChangJie, Business Development Manager at The Forest by Wangz, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Dear abhikdas2017,

We greatly appreciate your effort to write us a review after all this while!

It was a delight to have you stay with THE FOREST BY WANGZ while you were finding a permanent place in Singapore to call home. Thank you for your kind compliments regarding the property and the team, we have pleasant memories of that residents' night as well!

It is wonderful to hear from you again and we hope you are enjoying life in Singapore with many more good years to come.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

I needed a break from a busy schedule and decided to look for a service apartment near my work place. Found this from Agoda and decided to try it. To my surprise, everything was above my expectations. I have stayed on numerous occasions in hotels like marina bay sands, hotels in orchard, hotels in sentosa but nothing could compare to this. This place feels like home to me. In my short stay of 8 days, the staff from the front office and kitchen could address me by name on my 2nd day of stay. I could ask any questions and everyone is ready to assist.

I intended to extend my stay but at the last minute, I was required to travel and the hotel was very accomodating to my request to waive off the penalty which was greatly appreciated. As some reviews spoke about the non-refund, I guess it has to be a case to case basis and it helps if it is booked directly to the hotel.

I will definitely be returning to stay at this apartment again and would recommend anyone who's looking for a place like home to try it.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
Shirly_Hing, Marketing Communications Manager at The Forest by Wangz, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Dear patgracetan,

Thank you for your positive feedback. At THE FOREST BY WANGZ, we strive to make every resident's stay to feel like home, hence our service staff make a point to remember every resident's name upon their arrival and for your stay we are glad we made you feel welcome.

For any cancellation of booking, we manage each of it on a case by case basis and is at our discretion whether of not to reduce or waived the penalty charge. For your case, you were able to provide official documentation supporting the reason. You too informed us on the cancellation almost immediately after you booked the extension of stay directly with us hence the decision in waiving off the penalty, but as mentioned it is on a case by case basis.

It was a pleasure to have you with us at THE FOREST BY WANGZ, the team look forward to welcome you back to stay with us once again.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

Spent a week here with my girlfriend as a little getaway and for a loved one's milestone birthday. The hotel was full of surprises the best of which was the daily housekeeping; something I haven't experienced before whilst staying at serviced apartments. This really is more like a hotel except no room service. The rooms are roomy and the showers are wonderful.

The hotel is 100 metres from the nearest bus stop and 400 metres from the nearest MRT, Novena. It is close to supermarkets and food and there is a 7/11 100 metres away as well if you need the essentials. It was also close enough, in mine and my girlfriend's opinion, to walk to Orchard Rd with the trip taking about 35 minutes and being flat the whole journey.

The best thing about this hotel though is the fantastic staff. Everyday they were cheerful, friendly and eager to help out. Some examples included Macky on the front desk juggling phones to book taxis and Ubers for us. Another great example was on our last day when my girlfriend had sprained her ankle whilst walking and the staff were doing everything in their power to help her out, pillows and ice and everything appeared out of nowhere and soon enough her leg was propped up being iced to stop the swelling.

I can't recommend this place enough.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Shirly_Hing, Marketing Communications Manager at The Forest by Wangz, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Dear Jsomic,

Thank you for choosing THE FOREST BY WANGZ as your preferred accommodation. At THE FOREST BY WANGZ, we place great emphasis on ensuring a high level of service is provided to every resident and are glad that for your girlfriend and your stay, we succeeded. Thank you for your compliments about our team, in particular to Macky who will definitely be most pleased to hear your high compliments about him!

We are glad that you find our service apartment location convenient. There are a few cafes within walking distance around our apartment which you can explore for your next trip back in Singapore. Our service staff will be more than happy to provide you the details.

We look forward to welcome you back at THE FOREST BY WANGZ once again.