“Oh - How I Don't Want To Leave”

The Forest by Wangz
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Words cannot express what joy it is to stay here! We are currently half way through our trip and "Da Forest" MAKES the holiday (anything else in Singapore is just a bonus).

From the super friendly staff, the the luxurious rooms, house keeping, decor, service, roof top terrace... the list just goes on.

We have a total of 3 rooms (studio, executive and premier) and they are all fantastic! (premier is the best and I would highly recommend spending the few extra dollars).

Our group also arrived at some um-Godly hour to checkin and the staff were waiting for us all ready to go - cannot believe how friendly and efficient they were at 4am!!

I wish every city and country we have ever travelled to had a "Forest".

Thank you to all the staff for creating such a fun and friendly atmosphere - will definately be back (and I never stay at the same place twice, so that really says something).

• Stayed: November 2012
4  Thank KimbaKake
WANGZhotel231, The Management of THE FOREST BY WANGZ at The Forest by Wangz, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear KimbaKake,

Thank you for such an encouraging and positive review. We are equally honoured to have served you and your party and wish you safe travels for the rest of your holiday.

Please take care till we meet again.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

It was my first visit to Singapore and I booked the Forest based on the recommendations I read here on Tripadvisor and I could not have made a better choice. The welcome upon our arrival was extremely friendly and the staff were amazing throughout our complete stay of 7 days... always going out of their way to help us and make us feel welcome. The hotel rooms are nice and clean, the pool perfect to cool off after a day of sightseeing and the roof top terrace was just the best place to relax with a drink in the evening. There are plenty of restaurants and a supermarket close by to make up for the lack of restaurant or room service. A MRT station is also close and makes access to everything very easy. Will certainly stay there again one day when I'm back in Singapore again

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Stef2230

Dear Stef2230,

We are glad you enjoyed your first visit to Singapore and are honoured to be part of your fond memories. We welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed 2 weed ago.i been there by acident.i found this place is great ,best staff ,clean room .it,s beautifully location .i will come back there one day when I come to singapore again......I love you staff........

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank LeA370

Dear Le A,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your short stint in Singapore and we appreciate you taking time to write this review. All of us look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

On arrival at the Forest By Wangz, the hotel staff was extremely friendly and this continued throughout my stay, I was made very welcome and greeted every day by name.
The breakfast could have been better as I was unsure what was actually on offer but everything I had was delicious. The chef too was extremely friendly and came out when quiet to make conversation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
8  Thank ChloeBo
WANGZhotel231, The Management of THE FOREST BY WANGZ at The Forest by Wangz, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear ChloeBo,

Thank you for your review and we will definitely look into improving our breakfast service.

It has been our pleasure having you stay with us and please take care till we meet again.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

The location is really nice with ample taxi cabs and public transportation like buses. The Room decorations was great with daily house keeping, a nice little pool and I must say the breakfast was decent with omelets, pancakes. I enjoyed the local fresh fruits. The staff were very warm and helpful. . There is a nice covered roof-top access space very cooling for an evening chat giving out a cosy environment and ambiance.
As with every tropical areas we spotted some bugs on the window crawling around the floors.. they seemed harmless so it was fine.
For such a quaint and nice hotel at (Rates from: http://discount.hotelprimer.com/Hotel/The_Forest_by_Wangz.htm) US$90 Back in April was a steal.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kanteetoo

Dear kanteetoo,

We appreciate your time in writing your review and are glad you had a pleasant experience at our property. The comfort and well-being of residents are very important to us so we thank you for your feedback and ensure such occurences will not be repeated in the future.

Please visit us again should your travels bring you back to Singapore.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have travelled to Singapore several times before as a flight attendant and have stayed at various five star hotels. As I love traveling to Singapore one of my favorite destinations, I wanted to show my husband my favorite city. While looking for accomodation, my husband chanced upon this hotel and although not five star, the reviews were excellent. We did not know what to expect but on reaching there, we can attest that all the reviews are true. The staff are amazing and having stayed at various hotels around the world, this one comes out tops. Staff are very friendly and have not spotted a single one without a smile, from the resident manager to the housekeeping staff, you take customer service to new heights. Keep up the good work, you guys are amazing. There is no other place that I will stay in Singapore from now on except the Forest by Wangz-thank you for an unforgettable stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms were good, no noise and very clean. We stayed in a suite, the bathroom can be a bit sm...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Bryn63
WANGZhotel231, The Management of THE FOREST BY WANGZ at The Forest by Wangz, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear Bryn63,

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you sincerely for your encouraging words of affirmation on our service. It has been our honour and joy to have served you and your husband and may our paths cross again very soon.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed at the Forest by Wangz for 20 nights while visiting family in Singapore. It's modern design is really pleasing and it's clean and comfortable. The staff are terrific and went out of their way to make our stay different to the average hotel experience. They were friendly, helpful and committed to making our stay as good as it could be. Breakfast was a daily delight, not only because of the food, but to watch Gideon and the other staff engaging with young children and helping their parents.

We had a great time and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Mr_George_12

Dear Mr_George_12,

Thank you for writing this review. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and hope to welcome you again should your travels bring you back to Singapore.