“Great customer service and tasty food plus the cost is very reasonable”
Review of Mayura

Mayura
Ranked #1,489 of 10,791 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Singapore, Singapore
“Great customer service and tasty food plus the cost is very reasonable”
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

It was unfortunate that the other restaurant I checked disappointed me and when I found this one along the lane, I was really happy with the outcome

Customer Service

I got here with my bicycle since I live around the area and looking for a nice Sunday dinner. The wait staff was so nice to assist me where to park my bike and she even carried it for me. When I ordered my food the attendant was really accommodating in explaining how I can make my selection worth it and which combination works for the main dish I chose. When they served me my food, the manager approached me and checked if the food was alright, if too salty or if I want anything changed. I didn't have to, the food was good

I ordered pepper lamb which turned out okay, they customized it a bit because I wanted gravy in it so I think it fit my taste/preference

Cost

Very fair. You get what you pay for.

Ambiance

This is definitely for a family gathering but even if I was eating alone, it felt ok. I stayed outdoor and it was nice.

Coming back?

For sure. I love their coffee by the way :)

• Visited May 2013

Singapore, Singapore
“Good indian and indian-chinese food at a decent price”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Mayura serves one od the best tandoori cusine and indian chinese food in singapore. Their chicken tikka is so well cooked vs most the places in singapore. Their fresh lime soda is also the most authentic in flavor. The pricing is also very competetive. Even the location is very nice and laid back at siglap. Its a delight going there.

• Visited April 2013
Singapore
“Good food, excellent service”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We were a party of 6, all vegetarians.

The menu covers both North Indian and Indo-Chinese. Lots of options available.

Food was good, and service was outstanding.

Parking is available next door at Siglap Centre.

• Visited March 2013
“Great experience”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stumbled upon this place while looking for another and I'm so glad we did.

The food was well-prepared and came quickly, which was great for 2 famished people. Delicious chilli chicken, cauliflower Manchurian and Szechuan fried rice. The portions were good for 2-3 people and very reasonably priced. We also had the crackling spicy spinach which is a unique dish: fried spinach flavoured with Szechuan spices.

The service here is something rare. The staff are friendly and attentive without being intrusive. They also had the initiative to inform us that all the food we ordered was without sauce or gravy and so recommended something else, for which we were grateful as they were quite right. They were also good at advising the level of spiciness for our food.

All in all, we had a great time at this little gem of a restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
London
“Delightful indian-chinese food in Siglap”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed the dry cauliflower manchurian, vegetable hakka noodles and the chilli paneer gravy. A great combination, decent portions and service with a smile. Looking forward to our next visit!