“very nice very clean like own home.”
Review of Arianna Hotel

Arianna Hotel
Ranked #300 of 319 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I A.S.Cheema. A Sikh Man. Hotel in singapore arianna hotel is very nice very close to genaral local shopping best resturent,shoping centre. undergroung metro station,buses stop, taxi facialitys, so many temple, mosiqe, and sikh temple all of thies are is walking distance from the arianna hotel. very good clean. staff and management is very frandley. bath room and bed are fine hot water, lift for old age guest. i staed in may 2013. then went to malaysia. abobe all every thing is very nice. i like this hotel. I love this hotel in Singapore. We rent 7 room. I Avtar S Cheema.

Room Tip: I A.S.Cheema. A Sikh Man. Hotel in singapore arianna hotel is very nice very close to genaral local...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank 783AvtarSingh

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We booked this through Booking.com! Best way to book rooms here, and you get a good deal too!
Stayed there in 3rd floor for 3 nights.
The room was quite small with a tiny window, but is neat and tidy and with ample supplies for tea, coffee provided. There is a television (which only shows some channels of no interest, it never bothered us though!), kettle, 2 door wardrobe with a safe inside and a small fridge (best value).
Staff at the reception are friendly and helpful. WIfi was just OK.
The BEST thing was the location. It is bang oppo Mustafa Mall. So most things around the area are open 24 hrs. Even at 2 in the night, you would find restaurants, internet cafes and laundry open (search the area :-) ).
10 mins walk to nearest train station. 30 mins ride in the taxi to the airport.
Overall I would say that, for 2 people, who are in singapore to walk around, see places, who spend very little time in the room (only for sleep in the night), this place is great value for money and a good choice!

Room Tip: Ask for a window room, you may get one with a tiny one.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank saggilaks
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Found a good deal the last day I was in Singapore. I really recommend this hotel if you find a good deal. The room i stayed (single room)is minimalist and clean. Staffs were friendly and helpful. Location of the hotel is just few walks from Mustafa Center, my favourite Singapore shopping center and very nearby to bus station and about 4 minutes walk to Farrer Park MRT Station. This hotel usually is pricier than Fragrance Hotels that located in Geylang. Maybe smallish room is not everyone's a cup of tea.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SoloTravelle4
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Me and my 2 x colleges have stayed in this Hotel from 22nd to 27th September 2013 during an official trip to Singapore. We did not make any prior booking through the internet. We directly went from airport to the hotel and found a Malaysian Gentleman in the reception desk. We were told by the said clerk that currently they do not have any single room available. However, we may take 3 x individual Double room at a cost of S$82 + + per room, per night. If we can make a decision, then we may wait outside till 01:30 PM because until that time, the rooms are expected to be made ready. In view of our tiredness due to night long airplane journey and in view of convenient location of this hotel in the Little India, we decided to wait outside till the rooms would be vacant. As promised by the hotel staff, 3 x rooms were ready by 01:30 PM and after taking the key, we all went inside to our respective rooms. After entering to my room, I got the first impression that it is not a double room as claimed by the hotel, but a single and very ordinary type of room with a semi double bed put inside. There has been no windows, no provision for keeping the least bit of any clothing, no area for keeping at least one suitcase. The toilet was even too small. The aircon was working fine but I was unable to sleep the whole night due to a very malicious and bad smell approaching from inside of this room. I am a frequent traveler but I very seldom have experienced such type of awful stink in an inhabited hotel. The next day I brought the matter to the knowledge of the other clerk on duty but it appeared to me that the hotel is quite familiar of hearing this types of objection from their guests on regular basis and therefore, they simply avoid and ignore this types of issues. The only advantage of this hotel is its location in Little India (near the Mustafa Centre). In view of my very latest unpleasant experience, I will certainly not recommend any new traveller to stay in this hotel.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank cmhirany
Reviewed September 27, 2013

It is located opposite Mustafa, the 24 hour shopping centre. It has got lot of restaurants just outside on the roadside. The only drawback is that there are many windowless rooms, which proves quite claustrophobic sometimes. Otherwise it is good, service is also ok & the reception services are also good.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Anuj N
Reviewed September 7, 2013

WORST HOTEL EVER....STAY AWAY. We had booked three rooms there for our family. We took one look at the rooms and asked for a refund, we were told that we would be charged for 1 night for all three rooms. The sheets were stained and the pillows had oil on them. The room had a damp smell and I don't even want to start on the toilets! STAY WELL AWAY! Go to the CASSIQUE hotel down the road, much better at the same price!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank NirvanaPerth_WA
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Landed after midnight at Changi and hopped on the free WiFi at the airport to secure a room since the hotel reservation desk was closed. Found the Arianna, booked two nights, paid in full and headed there around 1 a.m. via airport shuttle. Upon arriving, I got the shock of my life....I wasn't allowed to check in. They stuck to their 2p.m. check in time although I clearly needed some rest and a shower. by now, it was after 2a.m. and the night manager sent me out into the night to search for a hotel with space, saying, "Those are our terms and conditions." It was dark, I was a female travelling alone, exhausted, hungry, thirsty, dirty and tired. I did not get to bed at a filthy guesthouse nearby until 3 a.m. The whole experience left me shocked and quite shaken. Although I complained to Agoda, they did not refund my money for the unused night, so I won't be using them ever again, either. My room was tiny and to add insult to injury, the hotel fails to disclose that they are doing construction on the floor where they placed me, so noise and chaos abound. Do they hate Western women at the Arianna or something? Pluses were good location near great Indian eateries and the 24/7 Mustafa shopping center.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo