Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$119
$119
$95
eDreams$95
Trip.com$118
Priceline$101
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The hotel located opposite 24 hrs Mustafa Shopping Center and near Ferrer Park MRT. It is great and comfortable to shopping there. Room is very small, smell but clean (except A/C ,because it covered dust). I think a hotel in Geylang area is clean and bigger more. If you need adepter you can ask the reception without deposit, but other hotel must deposit 10 S$.
If you like to shopping here is a great choice but I think I will not stay here again.
Try to find another budget hotel is better (I saw another hotel nearest are not clean also)

Room tip: request for a window room.
Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank benzwinwin
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The hotel is quite close to the Ferrer Park MRT, and it is opposite the 24h Mustafa Shopping Centre. It is a good and comfortable location, but you really should think twice before you book this place.The check-in was quick and easy and the rest was terrible. I expected the rooms to be small, but I hoped to find a reasonably clean room. The rooms turned out to be filthy. It seemed like no one cleaned under the beds for months. The bathrooms smelled like mold and they were also dirty! It is a good idea to avoid this hotel at all costs!

Room tip: All rooms are horrible! We stayed in three different rooms and none of them were very nice.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sneeky_9
Reviewed July 31, 2012

awesome location, about 5 min walk to farrer park station , pleasant staff, try to get a room with a window in advance, and be reminded that ud be stayin in a very indian part of singapore...the 24 hour shopping centre right opposite can be really helpful and its mostly busy, hence safe even in the middle of the night. I stayed over the weekend and the rates are one of the best in singapore.
there is also a 24/7 travel agent at the lobby.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
6  Thank kommy90
Reviewed July 20, 2012

If you really want to stay next to mustafa centre better think twice about this hotel. Looks decent from outside compare to others but in reality its all the same once you check in

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank kainbatik
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Like most of the reviewers have already covered - the price is amongst the cheapest you can get and the location is indeed convenient with lots of eateries and shopping centres nearby. MRT/bus stops are 5-10min walk away and tourist attractions are within easy reach. The free wifi doesn't work occasionally but overall it is ok. And you get 24hr reception.

Room is quite compact but will be more than enough if you're travelling solo. In terms of cleaniness I would say overall not great. The good thing is they do come in and clean and change your beddings and towels everyday so it feels a bit fresher. But you can see dust accumulating in the corners and there were ants in the room I stayed. The towels were also stained.

Some of the reviewers commented that there were no windows in their rooms. Mine had one but I really would not recommend opening it. A cockroach flew in on my second night and landed on my shoulder. I never opened the window since and the horrific experience did not repeat (thank god).

Personally I'd top up and stay somewhere else next time. But if you're not particular about cleaniness, this is indeed a bargain. And I absolutely agree with reviewer swordfish01 - I cannot thank the night shift receptionist enough for being ever so friendly and helpful and if it were not for him coming to the rescue at 2am, I don't think I would have survived the cockroach incident. The day time receptionist needs to learn how to smile.

Date of stay: June 2012