“Fancy Auto Delivery Sushi!..”
Review of Genki Sushi

Genki Sushi
Ranked #882 of 11,774 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Our first time eat Genki Sushi with iPad order, and auto-delivered by the "train" to our table.. It's a new experience for us.. The kids love it!..
Genki's quality of foods are always very good, and place is clean and nice.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Literally! You order what you want on an iPad and your orders were sent to you on a mini bullet train! It's a fun and exciting way to curb my sushi craving!

Price-wise very affordable but they also threw in premium like Fatty Tuna, Sea Eel and my all time favorite burst-in-your-mouth Salmon Roe! Can't decide what to eat? Go for their 3-in-1 plates! That's sushi done 3 ways on a plate.

I only hope there is more variety but then again, how many sushi can one eat? This place is especially popular with family, especially family with children because of the bullet train. Not the ideal place for your romantic dinner but great for your family or friends get-together!

Tip: Come early if you don't want to end up queuing. There's always a long queue.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Food and service is good but you need to go early as it gets very busy. Our kids love the train that comes to your seat and we love the iPad ordering system. It is not the best sushi I have had but it is quite passable. Also good that the kids can get some basic things and other family members can get Japanese bowls as an alternative.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stumbled upon this cute little place by accident, and so happy that we did! The food was very good (even rated highly by my sushi connoisseur husband) but even better, we were entertained by the fact that you order via a little tablet (very easy, and highly entertaining) and your order comes to your booth on a little train on a track. It is fast and fun, and I spent as much time photographing and taking videos of the trains as I did eating. You can't beat Genki Sushi for great prices, and entertainment. It was filled with young Asian people who likely know the great value here!

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Terrible experience at Genki Chinapoint branch, total service failure though they vividly denied it when I posted comments on their FB page, all they did was give excuses on why it cannot be done. what do they blame? System faults of course.
Firstly, they gave me a seat right inside the restaurant at the kitchen entrance, I could hear the kitchen staff all through my meal. secondly, about 40% of the items are not available. thirdly when "won" a discount on their system, it was not acknowledged at check-out and that was after a 10mins wait at the cashier before someone appeared to settle my bill, despite having pressed billing call and my table number was flashing all over the tv. I was then ORDERED to go and get my ordering ipad before I was allowed to pay. A request I refused but was told off by the cashier when she went to get the ipad to prove that I am entitled to that 10% discount. Totally spoilt my evening. This place is not worth a visit. Please avoid at all cost.

1  Thank DCmgr