Arguably the best hostel in Singapore for backpackers.
1. The complimentary breakfast duration feels too short. For the amazing night life in Singapore, it'd be impossible to wake up in time for it.
2. The cheap massage joints around, better to stay away from them.
3. Weak wireless internet connection in some of the corner pods.
4. No water jets in the bathrooms.
1. Super comfy beds and sparkling clean corner rooms.
2. The location. China town is lovely to walk around, if a little adventurous you might even take 15 min walk to Clark Quay, 2 min walk to the China Town MRT, McDonalds almost next door.
3. The staff. Friendly yet extremely professional, its not easy.
There just might not be an end to the Pros, but i would highly recommend this hostel, its the best what that money can buy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in a historic shophouse that's nestled in the cultural heart of Singapore, Wink is a premium Pod hostel that offers travellers private sleeping sanctums that are inviting and decked in plush designer finishing. Want to indulge in a little luxury while on a budget? Looking to meet new friends while mixing it up with fellow travellers in a friendly environment? Then Wink is perfect for you! Our secure tap card system grants access to spacious dorms that are air-conditioned, fully carpeted and furnished with cushy couches, perfect for kicking back and just chilling with pals. Ladies dormitories are available and come complete with vanity counters. All dorms have Wi-Fi access. You will find our custom pods come in unique designs with plentiful headroom and side-allowances, presenting you with a comfortable and individualised space that caters to your needs. Every pod is fitted with ambient backlight, sound resistant walls, a cushy backrest, reading LED light, power socket and smartcard access locker located right at the foot. A 6 inch orthopaedic mattress draped in lush soft linen and accompanied by a sumptuous duvet rounds out the experience. Breakfast is served daily in our guest kitchenette that comes fully equipped with cooking hob, microwave oven, grill and refrigerator. Other facilities include showers & toilets, a relaxing café lounge, internet stations, laundry & ironing and 24 hour reception. Centrally located in bustling Chinatown, Wink is mere minutes away from numerous must-see heritage and cultural attractions. Nearby Clarke Quay and the bohemian Club Street also serves up an exciting array of nightlife and dining destinations. With Chinatown's Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station and several bus-stops a short walk away, you will find Wink the perfect location from which to start exploring Singapore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wink Capsule Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wink Hotel Singapore
- Wink Capsule Hostel Singapore