As rooms in previous hotel were too small, we decided to move to Royal India. But, our decision was not at all good because of the following:
1. Lots of cockroaches in the room....
2. On conveying them about cockroaches, a weird guy came and sprayed so much insect killer that even humans can suffocate
3. Bathroom was worst, having no maintenance done in years it seemed.
4. AC would take hours to bring temperature to normal, it never did cooling.
5. One positive point, location. Its near to mustafa-24 hr super market/mall. Many options for food also available near by.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal India Hotel, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal India Hotel, Singapore