“nice food and good for chill out”

Alfresco Gusto Italian Bistro
Ranked #4,847 of 10,933 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Singapore, Singapore
“nice food and good for chill out”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I'm so happy with my friends and family at alfresco gusto.
most of food was good and price was also affordable.

I recommend you to go and check this out.
most of my loved food is pasta and pizza !

• Visited December 2012

Singapore, Singapore
“Great Service and I really mean it!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

On New Year's eve 31st 2012 , I had gone to this restaurant with my family including two elderly parents who are on the wheel chair.
It was with some trepidation that I chose this place as reviews about its service were not the best . However given its location and it being a dinner to celebrate the avent of the new year the location was excellent for old people who cannot walk much and would yet like to enjoy the atmosphere.

I booked the table through reserveit.com and made a request for a table where wheel chairs could be accomodated.
I got a prompt confirmation and we arrived at the reastaurant as soon as we arrived we gave our name to REY who was expecting us he immediately welcomed us helped us with the wheel chairs and made us comfortable and after that ensured that we had the VERY BEST experience. He advised us on he menu and made sure that all our dishes arrived promptly and went out of his way to be so very attentive to all our needs infact the service was Par Excellent the only reason i have given this place a very good rating instead of excellent is because some dishes could be improved on though most were excellent.

Lastly while part of the family wanted dessert off the menu some wanted the gelato at their gelato outlet so Rey immediately made sure he got us a good table there and served the dessert there.
I caanot thank him enough for making this evening such a delight and most memorable one for us. I had a fantastic experience and therefore would like to share that with all.
Keep it up!

• Visited December 2012
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Good food, food location, ok service”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

I've been to this place at ION a few times now, most recently this past weekend. The food is consistently good and the prices are o.k. It's a great place for brunch, dinner or just popping in for a glass of wine and small bites after an afternoon of shopping.

The service here is, as with many Singapore restaurants, a bit lacking at times, but the servers themselves are friendly and well-meaning (I think this issue -- for SG as a whole, not specifically Alfresco -- is manpower shortage).

Alfresco Gusto is always a dependable choice in my experience.

• Visited March 2012
singapore
“Lovely italian”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

I love it here, the pizza is amazing, loads topping and so tasty. So its the tuna salad and its very reasonable at $20 for the huge plate you get. It is more of a cafe place as its in a busy spot but it never is that busy. Wonder why? The food is really good

• Visited February 2012
Essex
“Dreadfully slow food and reasonable overpriced food”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Waitress tried hard but let down by kitchen and batman. Wife had finished before my food arrived and the wine and water was late too. Steak undercooked. Overpriced and noisy

1 Thank EssexRichard