Stayed for three nights. Staff were extremely knowledgeable. Conveniently located to tube and bus services, Chinatown only 10 mins walk. Good stay for a good price. Nice bed, fierce A/C and simple breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Singapore's best and friendliest hostel! With each of our rooms featuring interesting designs, Five Stones Hostel gives Singapore cultural elements a refreshing new lease of life. Quirky designs and decor characterize our spanking new boutique hostel. Boasting one of the best beds among Singapore hostels (8 inch orthopaedic spring mattresses, no less) and conveniently located within 10mins walking distance to the majority of Singapore's key tourist attractions, it's the latest addition to the plethora of high quality budget accommodation in Singapore which blurs the line between hostel and hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Five Stones Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Stones Hotel Singapore
- 5 Stones Hostel
- Five Stones Hostel Singapore