We (couple in our 20s) stayed here for three nights for our last stop in SE Asia
- This is definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. It runs like clockwork, with everything well designed and explained, the staff clearly love their jobs! The lounge area is great for meeting fellow travellers and watching movies on their big-screen TV!
- The location is excellent, right next to Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, with an MRT station a short walk away and easily walkable to the Marina too.
- Free tea & coffee, water and continental breakfast
- Facilities all great, no problems at all with bathrooms, bedrooms or showers
- Free wi-fi, which actually works! And free use of desktop computers too.
- Nothing! Other than we had to leave!
This place is really excellent, and deserves it's great reputation. It comes with a glowing recommendation, and I'll definitely be returning as soon as I can!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking