I had one bad hostel experience in Singapore, so I was very pleased to find this jewel. Really friendly staff, very clean rooms and common area, excellent breakfast til late, free laundry, good Internet. I loved it! The area might not be as exciting as little India or Chinatown, but the MRT is round the corner so you get there in no time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Singapore's best and friendliest hostel! With each of our rooms featuring interesting designs, Five Stones Hostel gives Singapore cultural elements a refreshing new lease of life. Quirky designs and decor characterize our spanking new boutique hostel. Boasting one of the best beds among Singapore hostels (8 inch orthopaedic spring mattresses, no less) and conveniently located within 10mins walking distance to the majority of Singapore's key tourist attractions, it's the latest addition to the plethora of high quality budget accommodation in Singapore which blurs the line between hostel and hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Five Stones Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Stones Hostel
- Five Stones Hotel Singapore
- Five Stones Hostel Singapore