That is the most important feature of this accommodation.
We stayed her for one night in a private room, without a window.
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Showers and bathroom were clean and ok.
The room however was not brightly clean.
All together this place is not cheap but recommended because of its perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Singapore's best and friendliest hostel! With each of our rooms featuring interesting designs, Five Stones Hostel gives Singapore cultural elements a refreshing new lease of life. Quirky designs and decor characterize our spanking new boutique hostel. Boasting one of the best beds among Singapore hostels (8 inch orthopaedic spring mattresses, no less) and conveniently located within 10mins walking distance to the majority of Singapore's key tourist attractions, it's the latest addition to the plethora of high quality budget accommodation in Singapore which blurs the line between hostel and hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Five Stones Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Stones Hostel
- Five Stones Hotel Singapore
- Five Stones Hostel Singapore