“Jet lag overcome by delicious food.”
Review of Punjab Grill

Punjab Grill
Ranked #142 of 11,593 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani, Afghani
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We had flown in that day from the UK so our time clock was off. We took a taxi from our hotel which dropped us off at the splendid, over the top Shops at Marina Bay Sands where Punjab Grill is located.It took a while to find the restaurant.
Few tables were occupied , it was 6.30pm. So maybe early to eat. The restaurant was elegant but I was glad of my wrap as it was chilly. The menu was easy to read and the food came quickly. I had tandoori prawns they were excellent' my husband had a chicken dish added to that we had naan and two beers. Everything was delicious, I wish I could have eaten more!The bill came to Sdollars 144.00 which included taxes and gratuity.
The service was almost too attentive but everyone was very pleasant. I would love to go again and try more from the menu.

1  Thank MicheleColette

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This restaurant is excellent. The food is absolutely perfect. True, authentic Indian cuisine in an absolutely beautiful setting. High quality decor and an impressive selection of wines on display as you walk in.

The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and had no issue with anything we had requested.

I tried the Golgappa Platter (whole wheat shells served with tamirand and coriander water) - A first for me! Dal, Palak Paneer (my favourite) and a couple of other little dishes.

The price is pretty steep but this goes with the territory being at Marina Bay Sands, and to be honest, everything about the experience at this restaurant was absolutely worth paying that little bit extra.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

had lunch here recently and opted for the preset lunch costing about 45 SGD, the taste and presentation was good for the vegetarian lunch but the non veg. lunch was just superb.
although a bit pricey but good for special occasions.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Very good service, tasty food but the price is quite high but you can't complain because of the location.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is a great restaurant - as it should be given that it is associated with Jiggs Kalra who is an absolute food icon in India.
The food is superb - - quite superb. Certainly the best Indian food I have had (and I lived in India for 5 years) and one of my most memorable restaurant meals. We had the 5 course degustation menu, which was lovely throughout and impeccably presented. Plus at S$95 per person, I think is exceptional value for money.
Drawback - it's downstairs at one end of the MBS mall so there is no view at all; pity.