Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
5,157 results
All reviews club room mrt station living room velocity mall marmalade pantry direct access shopping mall club benefits convenient location swimming pool orchard road business trip coffee machine late check pleasant stay food court floor
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Well, we loved our stay here, everything ran so perfectly. modern room, friendly staffs, great location. We loved our breakfast( included in room rate that we required). Otherwise, room had an excellent view, too.Defititely recommend it !

1  Thank DavidParadise
Oasia_Hotel_SG, General Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear DavidParadise

Thank you for staying with us at Oasia Hotel and we are happy to know that you had an overall wonderful with us.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Arrived and taken to level 22. Check in efficient and quick. Booked a club room with a requested view (well worth it as some rooms face directly into office or apartments).

Room comfortable but only one seat available for two, so late room service requires sitting on window boards. Bathroom good but no plug for bath. Curtain and block out shutters keep the room dark. Fridge was not working but was replaced next day, in the meantime the club staff cooled a bottle of wine we had brought

Breakfast and canapes in the club lounge on level 22 are generally good but could be improved with the bacon, tomatoes, hash browns, etc being kept warm/hot as they are stone cold (use mini oven to heat). Eggs are cooked fresh. Evening drinks are a nice touch. Staff on level 22 are excellent and keen to assist.

Hotel is close to the Novena station and shopping centre.

Overall a very good hotel with a few small issues that if fixed would definitely make it a 5 rating. Would definitely recommend to friends.

Room tip: Go club room.

Dear Europeoz

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted that you had a wonderful experience and indeed it was a pleasure to know that our associates were able to provide exceptional service throughout.

Thank you for your suggestions and we will certainly look into them.

The Oasia Hotel team certainly looks forward to having another opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have just returned from a 4 night stay at Oasia Hotel, Singapore and I have been very impressed with the service and overall quality of this hotel. I came with my mother to do a little shopping in Singapore and was looking forward to seeing if this hotel lived up to all the positive reviews here. I am pleased to say it has.

We booked a standard twin room with breakfast and internet included. Check-in was easy and quick and before we knew it, we were settling into our room. We had a room on the 19th floor. It was small but well appointed and exceptionally clean. Unfortunately there was no bath but the shower was really great - good water pressure and a choice of 2 shower heads (one being a rain-shower style). We took a nap almost as soon as we arrived because it was so early in the morning. The block-out roller blinds on the windows were extremely appreciated! The beds have firm, but comfortable mattresses and 2 pillows each, along with a soft white quilt. Mum and I found the linens extremely soft, luxurious and very clean. Other features of the room which stood out: the large flat screen Samsung tv, the generous wardrobe storage, the top-opening safe, the complimentary bottles of water provided daily and the excellent internet connection.

We enjoyed breakfast. There was a good variety of food on offer including eggs made to order. The omelette was particularly delicious. The pastries were fresh and tasty also. Unfortunately there was no soy milk available for my mother but she was able to make do without.

The hotel is well located as other reviewers have said. We were in Singapore to go shopping. The MRT was close-by and only 2 stops to Orchard Rd. First time visitors to Singapore should not hesitate to try the MRT subway system as it is so easy to use, cheap and fast. There is quite a good shopping centre adjacent to the hotel also and in fact we had all of our evening meals in a couple of the little restaurants there. You'll also find a supermarket and other essential shops such as a pharmacy close by.

There are a couple of negatives. Whilst breakfast was good, the restaurant was a bit small for the size of the hotel. Noise was an issue sometimes. Our air-conditioner had a noisy fan at times and the walls are quite thin. For the most part, our neighbours were (luckily) fairly quiet so it wasn't too much of a problem. Unfortunately hearing doors slam and that sort of thing is common in a lot of hotels I've stayed in so I cannot blame Oasia Hotel too much for this! The tea and coffee making facilities were nice but I'd like to see complimentary milk included in the mini-bar. I am not much of a fan of powdered creamer in my tea!

I would like to thank Charmaine on the front desk who was such a great help when I decided to book a second, separate room for the last night of our stay. She located a room on the same floor just a few doors down for us. This room was just as nice as the other one and the air conditioner was quieter. As a light sleeper, I greatly appreciated this! I would also like to thank one of the gentlemen on your Concierge team who was so helpful and friendly when we asked where the nearby pasta restaurant was. Unfortunately I do not remember his name but he walked us directly to the restaurant door. Sadly it was closed for Chinese New Year but we had a lovely chat and we appreciated his help.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lazy-traveller-bel

Dear faerie_bel,

Thank you for taking the time to share at length your recent experience with us.

It is heartening to learn that the service and quality of Oasia Hotel impressed you and reinforced all the positive reviews you read about us. We have in particular conveyed your appreciation to Charmine and the Concierge team who have helped made your stay experience exceptional.

On the breakfast space, you may like to know that we also have an Alfresco section on the 8th floor and guests will be guided upstairs should our restaurant on the ground floor starts to fill up. You are most welcome to try it out on your next visit.

We thank you again for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you and we most certainly look forward to welcoming you again on your return visit.

With kind regards,

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I like this hotel because of the excellent location, which is not crowded but convenient and the nice, friendly service, simply like the free-slowing cocktail time and the all day refreshments. We stayed for for nights during CNY 2013, the shops and restaurants nearby were all closed, but staying and chilling in the hotel was a very pleasant experience too, coz we were just on a vacation to relax. Our room (club room) was quite tiny but with all the amenities we needed. And the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was OK with a fair amount of choices, the cappuccino was good, but no skim milk available!

However, there was one night when we came back to our room there was a strong cigarette smell and we found some ash on the toilet bowl (quite scary), then the staff forgot to put new bath towel in our room. We addressed this problem to the staff when we checked out, and the staff seriously told us they would investigate the issue. I hope to get a reply from them soon.

Dear rabbitandbear

Thank you for your review and we are glad that your stay at Oasia Hotel has provided you with a pleasant experience given its location and Club facilities.

Your encounter with the cigarette ash in the room is most appalling because we are a smoke free hotel. We have looked into this matter and will be responding to you once we have the answers.

We look forward to having another opportunity to be of service to you again at Oasia Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I believe it's my 10th stay or more here at oasia hotel. The reason I keep coming back is the excellent service, the location and comfort.
The location is awesome and well linked to the MRT. Pretty easy to get cabs, waiting line is short. Parking is good, the basement car park has sufficient car park space. The rooms although a little small but comfortable. I stayed in the club room and the shower and bathroom facilities and amenities are excellent. Just that the aircond is too cold. Although I tried to adjust the temperature but it is till cold. Otherwise it's perfect. Gobby checked me in and as always, he gives me great service and with big smile and a handshake.

Will return again soon.

1  Thank Vignesh215
Oasia_Hotel_SG, General Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Vignesh215,

Thank you for taking the time to share another pleasant experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our Club facilities as well as the convenience of our hotel location.

We have conveyed your appreciation to Gobby and it is encouragement like such that goes a long way in motivating Gobby and his colleagues to continue with their exceptional level of service.