Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$171
$239
$202
Fullerton Hotel
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$212
$169
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
Agoda.com
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$290
$214
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$114
$92
Official Website
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$528
$312
MarinaBaySands
4,229 results
All reviewsclub roomguest experience managermrt stationliving roomvelocity mallsam gilmarmalade pantryprivate pooldirect accessclub benefitsshopping mallcorner roomconvenient locationrain showerorchard roadlate checkbusiness trip
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed there for one week in this hotel. New hotel. Excellent service . Very good food with an incredible choice. Big rooms and good WIF ( not always the case in hotels ). Not in downtown, but I have stayed in other Singapore hotels and this is really the best. Great pool and if you have the chance, take the club lounge zone with swimming pool on the roof. I was on on a business trip, but the staff hasn't forgotten my birthday. When I came back, after my meetings, they have decorated my room in an amazing way. There was even a birthday cake,.... I'm sure they have spend more then an hour to get this done. At least I wasn't feeling lonely with this surprise.
A hotel I will definitely go back !!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Oasia_Hotel_SG, General Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

Dear Carl_World_traveller,

Thank you for your excellent review.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your overall stay and indeed it was a pleasure to have been of service. We will pass on your appreciation to the associates who made arrangements to ensure that you had a memorable birthday.

We look forward to having the pleasure of hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Stayed for one night and really enjoy my stay.Great location with MRT just underground.Front staffs& restaurant staffs are very pleasant and remember our name.Room a bit small but we slept throughout. Overall value for money.

Room Tip: Higher floor with good city view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Oasia_Hotel_SG, General Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Kurup S,

Thank you staying with us at Oasia Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed here in April, 2012. I was a bit worried about staying in a hotel outside the city center, but overall, was happily surprised at the quality of the rooms, facilities, and access to MRT, etc. For a fraction of what we'd be paying by staying on Orchard Rd, etc., we got what I consider to be a much nicer room and we were still quite close to parts of Singapore (e.g., Newton's only 2 stops away I think). Pool area was nice (and quiet), although it only gets sun in the early part of the day since the condos surrounding the hotel cast long shadows throughout the day. Hotel staff were professional and courteous. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to travelers who do not HAVE to stay on Orchard and who want to save some $$

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CanuckinPrague

Dear CanuckinPrague,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your overall Oasia experience and it was indeed a pleasure to have been of service.

We look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel exceeds expectations. Went there for meals at their Zaffron restuarant several times in a month. Menu was limited but everything was excellent. The beef burgers are a must-try! The 1 for 1 buffet now is also value for money. I wont say spread is huge, but quality is there. The staff were excellent and friendly, so hard to find that in wait staff nowadays. When they realised we waited for some time for our food and my kid was fidgeting, they actually took the initiative to offer warm bread to him. When we finished our meals, he was offered ice cream. Despite the restaurant being 70% full, the fact that they actually paid attention to their guests impressed me!
Will be back soon!

The suite was gorgeous and zen-like. If they had a spa in the hotel, it would surely complete the experience :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Ashley_Belle,

Thank you for your review and we are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your dining experience at Zaffron. We will pass on your appreciation to the associates of the restaurant for the exceptional that was rendered.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stayed two nights, new and clean hotel with good location. Good service from all the staffs.
Breakfast area are too crowded but great service and staffs are very attentive and constantly checking on us.
Please keep it up.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Kappank,

Thank you for your positive review of Oasia Hotel and we look forward to being of service to you again soon.