5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$163
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$901
$541
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$191
$159
$340
$237
$128
$98
Agoda.com
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$110
$103
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
$593
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$164
$151
  • Restaurant
$410
$387
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$227
$114
  • Pool
All reviewspagoda streetmrt stationgreat locationbunk bedsdorm roomshared bathroomfemale dormfree breakfastwater dispensercoffee machinebudget hostelair constrategic locationmin walkchangi airportmarina baycereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Nice and comfortable place. Just few steps from MRT station in Chinatown.
I stayed in Basic 6 Bed Mixed Dorm for 2 nights and it's value for money supported with friendly staffs.
They have clean beds with individual power plug and lamp. Its Knock Box cafe is really nice too.
Definitely will come back there when I visit Singapore next time :)

Room Tip: Basic 6 Bed Mixed Dorm is value for money
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
5footwayinn, Manager at 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Hi Setio_Mardiko,

Thank you for your kind review on 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1. We are delighted to know that you had a great time with us and enjoyed the food and beverage too.

We definitely look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

If you are looking for somewhere to lay your head, at a really reasonable price, with very few frills, this look no further. 5footwayinn Pagoda Street, is really amazing value for money with super friendly and helpful staff, clean beds, secure lockers and great location. We were a family of four so took over one 4 bed dormitory which has basic bunk-beds, fresh linen, towels for hire and a shower/toilet. It was absolutely great as a base where all you needed to do was sleep. Breakfast is included - but this was a little too basic for us, as we were in holiday mode (help yourself toast and cornflakes) but perfectly adequate if you just want to feed yourself. I would definitely come back here and would recommend to people if they are looking for value for money but no frills.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
5footwayinn, Manager at 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Hi tssmcdonald,

Thank you for your review on 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1.

We are delighted to know that your family had a great time with us. Your pleasant experience motivate us to continue to strive for the better.

Once again, thank you and hope to host your family again in the near future.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed in 5footwayinn Project Chinatown 1 on 29 Sept 2012. I booked and stayed in Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite. This is my comment :
- Super Best location.
- A few steps from MTR Chinatown
- Easy to look for public transportation such as Bus, Taxi and Train.
- Restaurant, cafe, convenience and souvenir shops are everywhere around this hostel
- Bedroom is very clean
- Bed is comfy
- Bathroom is clean and good
- Bedsheet and blanket are also clean and comfy
- Aircon is cool
- Hotel staffs are super super super friendly and helpful
- Hotel staffs can speak multi language such as English, Mandarin and Bahasa Melayu
- Free Wifi and Apple computer to play.
- Breakfast is good
- This hostel have a good coffee shop
- Chinatown is a very interested and wonderful area
- We can find any kind of things here in this Chinatown area
- We can get a good view to take photo in this Chinatown area

For your info, this hostel accept payment and deposit in CASH only. So you guys prepare teh money for payment ok?

Overall, I like this 5footwayinn Project Chinatown 1 so much. I am going to stay in this hostel again on November 2012.

My suggestion is i hope this hostel can accept credit card for payment and deposit one day.

Take care all. Sampai Jumpa.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are same. comfy and best room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Irwanwijaya

Hi Irwanwijaya,

Thank you for your pleasant review on 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1. We are honoured to have hosted you and glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We have noted your feedback and our management is working on the collaboration with credit card companies. Do allow us some time to look into this and we hope to provide that by your next visit.

Once again, thank you and look forward to hosting you soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Ah, so where can I start here other than that this was my first time in Singapore and I basically picked a place at random when heading out 2 hours before my flight from Delhi. I came here, not exactly sure if I'd be staying for a week, a month or five years. Well, Singapore is amazing unto itself, but my favorite times were most certainly here at the hostel. The people, both the guests, but more importantly the staff here at 5footway.inn are the best! After the first two nights, I decided to take advantage of their long-stay promotion for a month and I'm glad I did. The 10 bed dorm is usually the one most people take for the long stays and it's the best. Some of the other rooms, especially the 8-bed can be pretty small. Each room has wifi and a locker for your important things and the rooms are cleaned daily.

On the whole this place is best made by the people that work here, be it getting travel advice from PuYi, Natra, Fredrick or ZaiYong, getting an awesome cappuccino or strawberry blendee from JunJie or Zaki, or just catching up on the day with my buddy Shumin - life here is good and I'd definitely recommend it to my fellow vagabonds!

Room Tip: Stay away from room 2 in building 52 - it's a very small 8 bed dorm! Get the 10bed dorm, room 5 in building 52 - it's massive and very clean! Enjoy!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank divyesharma

Hi Sharma,

Thank you for your great review on 5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1.

We are honored to be your chosen accommodation during your stay in Singapore and glad that you have enjoyed our staffs' company. So did we.

It is a pity that you have to leave and we look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Ah... What a lovely place. Singapore, the city of surprises. beautiful friendly food, delicious people, big bottles of tiger juice, it has it all. Happiness poured from me like sweat. What was even more like sweat was the sweat. And to come back from adventuring to the wonderful, clean, friendly 5footway inn was the jelly on the chendol. A wonderful place to discover the joys of showering and making toilet at the same time. The beds are good, clean, white, completely the opposite of my bed at home. And did I mention the staff? They are awesome, even let me have a shower after I checked out. So, in conclusion, 5footway inn is the best place I have ever stayed in Singapore and if you want to be like me you'll stay there too. The end.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nandeez

Hi Nandeez,

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant time here with us. We tried our best to satisfy our guest in every way we can.

We look forward to hosting you or your friends in the near future.