8 on Claymore Serviced Residences
$296
$238
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$180
$156
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$251
$212
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$228
$177
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
$280
$205
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$319
$253
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$191
$159
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$901
$541
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$214
$115
Official Website
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom apartmentwasher dryerwelcome packshaw centreorchard mrtshaw housefantastic apartmentresidents loungeroyal plazascotts roaddaily breakfastthese apartmentsfood republicnespresso coffee machinehome away from homeweek stayexcellent location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I got this as an upgrade when I booked into the Royal Plaza on Scotts. staying by myself but visiting family in Singapore. Visited for just under a week at the end on January 2014.

I got a studio apartment which was ideal. Small kitchenette - lovely clear view out as I was on 21st floor and got the sunrise in the morning. Super facilities - basic cooking facilities and had a washer dryer too. Good location - near orchard station and opposite the Far East Shopping Plaza. Staff were attentive and keen. Didn't get much of a chance to use the pool or the gym but they looked good. Keen to go back! very clean and surprisingly quiet.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
8onClaymore, General Manager at 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Dear David H,

Thank you so much for taking the time in submitting this nice review.

I am most delighted to hear of your appreciation towards the upgrade, and thank you too for agreeing in taking up the offer. Great to hear that you have had an enjoyable experience while staying with us! The team here at 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences most definitely hope to welcome you back here again next time.

Till then, wishing you well and have a wonderful week ahead.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Our family was relocating to Singapore and stayed at 8 on Claymore for a month. The location couldn't be better with kind and helpful staff. Our arrival was 1am in the morning but the staff was very help us in getting to our room and helping us with the luggage, keeping admin work til the next morning so that we can rest. The facility was clean and efficient and very friendly with a small child. It isn't a huge place (we were in 2bedroom unit) but I think it's a typical size for Singapore serviced apartment(900+sqf). I'd definitely recommend this place for your mid to long term stay in Singapore!

• Stayed: February 2014
8onClaymore, General Manager at 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Lovetelaviv,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am happy to hear that you had an enjoyable experience while staying with us. Indeed, it’s the best place to be – right in the heart of the city where everything is so conveniently close by. We are honoured to receive your vote of confidence and we thank you in advance for recommending 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences.

Many thanks again for taking time to write this review. Meanwhile wishing you and your family well and hope to welcome you back here again real soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Things I like:
- Friendly and helpful staffs. the service feel personal maybe also due to the number of rooms at the property is not too high
-Relaxed resort feeling in the middle of city
-Location 5-10 minutes walk to orchard road/scotts road where there are tons of shops/restaurants (and orchard mrt station) and yet the place is at the quiet and green residential area.
-Nice pool which is never get crowded (and a decent gym as well), 24hr access
- espresso machine in the residents lounge area and in your room for coffee lover
-good breakfast the buffet selection changes daily (although it starts to feel repeating during my second week stay...)
Overall it's like a stay at a 4 star hotel/resort in addition of having kitchen/big fridge/washing machine in your room. I think perfect if you are with a family or just would like to cook your own meals during a long stay overseas.
I am not giving a 5 stars just because honestly this is my first stay in a serviced apartment and I am not familiar with how others service apartments are in Singapore and how much they cost relative to 8 o C.
Anyhow quite a happy stay and I will recommend this property to others.
One small drawback is the size of the bed on the studio room is quite small for two people (queen size bed?)

Room Tip: I was at 17th floor, the view is great and it is completely noise free.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
8onClaymore, General Manager at 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear aprasetio,

Thank you for taking time in submitting this nice review!

It is definitely great to hear that you have had a happy stay with us. Thank you for highlighting and promoting the amenities and location of 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences, which I am sure that others' too can benefit while staying with us.

We are certainly grateful for this review and sure hope to welcome you back here again soon.
Thank you.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We stayed at 8 on Claymore for 10 nights. Our two bedroom apartment was well appointed, spacious and immaculately clean. Staff member Shannon took us through the apartment and answered questions we had. I thought this was a nice personal touch - rather than having to read through the impersonal 'guest information' folder. We had a buffet breakfast included. The breakfast included plenty of choice (everything from fruit and cereal to hot food like eggs or noodles) and everything was well presented and really delicious. A great way to start the day before sight seeing. There is a huge swimming pool and three very comfortable cabanas (as well as plenty of lounge beds and umbrellas) - pool towels and sunscreen were provided.

The location is excellent - restaurants, malls, grocery stores, chemist, medical and public transport, cab stand are all within easy walking distance.

The staff at 8 on Claymore were all wonderful and from checking in to leaving we were really impressed with the outstanding customer service. Special mention to Hesh, Nash, Shannon and Neeta, who made us feel very welcome and were genuinely interested in ensuring we had a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
8onClaymore, General Manager at 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear DebTravels291,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of us.

I am delighted to hear that the staff managed to deliver personalised and thoughtful experiences during your stay with us. It is as well with great pleasure to know that the amenities we offer here at 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences suited well to your needs.

Thank you for your commendation of Hesh, Nash, Shannon and Neeta – They are indeed valued members of our team and we are very lucky to have them with us.

We look forward to having you back with us again!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This place is fine , perfect for a retreat after a day of touristy stuff ,
nice food , nice staff , only gripe I had was I wanted to leave after 5 nights and they refused to refund the other 9 nights :(( but sod it !! :)

Room Tip: just upgrade before you go , though this place is not the cheapest .
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank robgrove1key
8onClaymore, General Manager at 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear robgrove1key,

Thank you for submitting this review here on Tripadvisor!

I am glad to hear that you have had a pleasant retreat while staying with us.

With reference to the inability of shortening of stay during your stay, we seek your understanding that this is due to the pre-termination terms and conditions which we trust had been communicated to and agreed upon. Nevertheless, we hope that this will not deter you from returning to stay with us.

Once again, many thanks for sharing your experience and we hope to see you back here again soon!