8 on Claymore Serviced Residences
$340
$238
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$163
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
$901
$541
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$191
$159
$128
$98
Agoda.com
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$110
$103
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
$593
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$164
$151
  • Restaurant
$410
$387
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$227
$114
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom apartmentwasher dryerwelcome packshaw centreorchard mrtshaw housefantastic apartmentresidents loungeroyal plazascotts roaddaily breakfastthese apartmentsfood republicnespresso coffee machinehome away from homeweek stayexcellent location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I recently stayed at 8 on Claymore while in Singapore on business. I had my family along with me, so wanted a place that was in a good location, had plenty of facilties/ amenities and that would be comfortable for the family while I was busy during the day.

8 on Claymore provided all of this and more. From the moment I booked until the moment we left the whole process was as smooth and efficient as you could possibily hope for. Theresa was wonderful and made sure we had everything we had requested. She even stayed behing for 3 hours after her usual knock off time to welcome us when we arrived at the apartment and show us to our room.

Not only was Theresa fantastic but every single staff member we dealt with was extremely helpful and gave the impression that they really cared and wanted to assist you as best they could.

The facilities at the apartment are as good as any 5 star hotel and the pool was an extremely nice place to get some respite from the humid conditions. There is also a good kids pool and playground which came in very handy for entertaining the litte one.

You are also only a 2 minute walk to Orchard Rd and the MRT station, so everything is right at your doorstep.

Overall it was a fantastic stay and I would recommend to anyone who is travelling to Singapore.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Easy_Farva
8occrm, General Manager at 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Dear Easy_Farva

It is such a joy to be able to provide everything right at your doorstep.

Thank you for compliments, your review is a testament to affirm the efforts and hard work of our team. We are proud and honoured to be part of you and your family’s Singapore experience.
8 on Claymore Serviced Residences will always ready to be the second home for our guests.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

From the moment I enquired online about apartment availability for three-month occupancy, Theresa Chin responded with astounding verve even though there was no unit available at the time. We had a tall order of apartment requirements since my wife was heavily pregnant and we wanted everything to be perfect for the birth of our first son. It would be a couple of days before I was alerted of an available apartment and without any delay I reserved it. The location was perfect for both convenience to the Mount Elizabeth Hospital and at the heart of the Orchard Shopping and Entertainment District.

I found the two bedroom aparthotel, fitted with LED TVs in each and every room, remarkably lovelier and pretty spacious than I had anticipated. This was contrary to online pictures always shocking different and better than the actual hotel and room. Features and amenities were exceptional, from ultra-high speed wireless internet access at 176Mbps (fastest in Singapore), airport transfers to 24-Hours Room Service and Butler Service to cater for any needs one might have. My 6 year old daughter, Naledi thoroughly delighted in the kid’s amenities, outdoor pool and children’s playground. She still has vibrant recollections of the cheerful Mid-Autumn Festival we were part of in the hotel residents’ activities. My in-laws, who flew in from South Africa on their first Asian visit, were overly impressed by the entire 8 on Claymore experience…

The daily breakfast ranged from very good to excellent. But the best of all was the service, it was perfect, in fact more than that, extraordinary! They have the best, the kindest, the most attentive staff I have ever encountered. Hesh, Nadiah, Zaine even visited my wife at Mount Elizabeth Hospital on the day my son, Sing Barris was born. Very special and impressive! Guest Services Executives (Hesh stood out even though Effi, Christina, Wiwi and Cheryl were all amazing) and Dhoro, the housekeeper including the security personnel with whom we had the least interaction went over and above every day, tirelessly to ensure our family stay was as memorable as it could, at these superb serviced residences.

8 on Claymore Serviced Residences eternally remain close to our hearts as our son’s first home.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Barry N

Your family remains close to our hearts as well.

We share your joy as we welcomed the birth of your first son, and also, the memories of fun-filled events and activities are moments that we can reminisce in the future.

Thank you for your compliments for our staff, we will be missing you over at 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here for the birth of our second baby, and I beleive who is the first baby to be born in 8 on Claymore, back in August/Sept 2011.

The location is fab, the facilities and pool excellent - my daughter loved swimming there. But most of all the staff are brilliant.

A bit late for this review - but a big thank you to the staff who set this residence apart from other places to stay in SIngapore!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Frequentflyer786

Dear Frequentflyer786

I am sure it was a pleasant experience during your stay here with us. For the past year, we continue to be home to many new born babies. It is indeed a joy to part of our guest’s special memories.

Thank you once again for choosing 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences. We hope you will drop by to visit when you are around!

Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Staying at 8 On Claymore was a million times better than a hotel. Staff are extremely friendly and really make an effort to know the residents by name. When I was ill, the staff left camomile tea and honey. I cannot say enough about how good this place is.
Clean.
Close to the shopping street.
Grocery shopping is not far.
Mrt is just there.
Worth to stay here if you after in Singapore for some time.
Well done to the staff and the management.

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear GreatTrue

Indeed, the place to be!

Thank you so much for being part of the 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences family. We appreciate that you have taken time to write us an excellent review here on TripAdvisor.
It’s my team’s pleasure to be of service.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We recently stayed at 8 on Claymore for 5 weeks whilst we were looking to settle and find a permanent apartment in Singapore as we just moved from Australia.
The accommodation was perfect and the staff were just really what made it a memorable experience. They were all so so lovely and always greeted us with a smile and nothing was a problem. Our son Sam loved all the staff and we frequently went down to reception to say hi and have a play. Sam unfortunately fell ill with croup in the first week and they were so caring and assisted us with all the info we needed to care for him. They even made him a little card and cupcake to wish him well ... so very sweet and we really appreciated everything they did.
the accommodation is all you could need, very comfortable rooms with great facilities. They breakfast that is provided is lovely and the daily access to the Nespresso machine was so so appreciated. I frequently went downstairs with Sam and made a cup of coffee and sat outside and played with him on their fabulous sun beds. It was really lovely.
The location is great, a short walk to supermarkets, Orchard Road and anything you need.
I also took walks to the botanical gardens from here, it took about 20 mins to get there by foot so a good walk. Highly recommend 8 claymore :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear BBfly

Relocating in another country can be stressful and demanding, but we are glad that we made it different.

It was great having you and your family around. Our guests bring life to 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences.

Thank you for choosing us, we hope to see you around!