We arrived to the residences and was warmly greeted by the very friendly staffs, who welcomed us, checked us in and showed us the amenities at the fourth floor.
As it was already approaching 9pm, without further delay, we went up to the room.
We liked the apartment immediately: it was spacious, modern, smartly-designed and well-equipped. Living room was very generous in space, kitchen was lovely and choke full of amenities that are delightful. The Nespresso coffee machine was a real nice surprise! Bedrooms are very comfortable and we certainly like the rainshower feature! Cleanliness was top-notch.
The breakfast at the level floor dining hall was an experience to behold. The breakfast spread was good and delicious, the hot beverages were fresh and nice. The view from the dining hall was beautiful: the very inviting pool and the morning sun combination gave a real resort feel to it. Coupled with very good services from the staffs, breakfast had seldom been this good.
We ordered room services in the evening and the food arrived in about half an hour. Again, the staffs were very friendly and offer to set up the dining table. The main courses were kept in the warmer and the food temperature were just nice when we had them. The food taste, presentation, and posrtion were all spot on and it was an excellent dinner
The wifi was having some problem and we rang the butler, who responded within minutes. She was very professional in solving the problem and her friendliness just made the experience so much more pleasant.
We could hardly find any fault with the service apartment. However, a few items need improvement:
- in strong contrast to the rest of the flooring of the apartment, the floor at the lift level of the apartment looked dirty due to marks on the pale colour floor. The "dirty look" certainly dampen the experience of our stay everytime we stepped onto the floor
- the floor leading to the room was having slope at some point. If not careful, the guest may tripped and fall
Overall, a very pleasant experience. Keep it up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 On Claymore Serviced Residences is a member of Preferred Serviced Residences, a collection of Preferred Hotels & Resorts. A 5-minute walk to Orchard MRT station, this serviced apartment is set amidst lush greenery and is just steps from essential amenities that include gourmet supermarkets, embassies, banks and medical specialists. Residents will enjoy free daily buffet breakfast, free parking (1 lot per unit), and free unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi for multiple devices. All units come with modern kitchen appliances, washer/dryer, unlimited utilities and over 70 cable channels. The serviced residence is managed by Royal Plaza on Scotts, an award-winning hotel adjacent to the serviced residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 8 On Claymore Serviced Residences Hotel Singapore
- 8 On Claymore Serviced Residences Singapore