“Original above all”

Neighborhood: Chinatown
Zurich, Switzerland
“Original above all”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

The price is quite high though worth it. The food is excellent, very innovative and the taste of each plate was well rounded up. The produce used are all very fresh and if seated at the bar you can watch how your plates are being prepared.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
“World Class Chef and Restaurant”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Thanks to Ryan and his team at the Tippling club, Awesome!!! We had about 25 courses with matched beverages.

• Visited September 2013
1,266 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,579 helpful votes
“Great set lunch”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Came here recently for the set lunch menu. $42++ for 2 courses or $57++ for 3. Took the 3 course option which seemed to include a bonus additional 3 small starters. House wine at $12++ a glass. Great quality food, good service. Convenient location in Tanjong Pagar road. Will certainly pay another visit.

Hong Kong, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Having heard about this restaurant through friends we decided to give it a go. Well we weren't disappointed, the food, the staff, the cocktails were amazing. We decided to go for the 10 course menu - and it was more like 20! Each course better than the last and a truly unique menu and so delicious.
The cocktails were also wonderful, both in taste and presentation ! Would really recommend trying a couple of cocktails before eating.
The staff were also fabulous, coming out every so often to make sure were were enjoying our meal and taking the time to chat with us about the food and their vision.
One of our party was vegetarian and they made sure that their menu was no visually or in taste any different to the rest of the party !
We have since recommended the restaurant to many of our friends in Sing- all of which who have been have left feeling amazed and as if it was one of the best meals they have ever had.
If you are fan of molecular fine dining in a cool trendy location then this is the place to go in Singapore !

• Visited March 2014
“Great experience”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We all know what molecular cuisine is, so it is understood that this place isn't for every one. For my part, I always been the curious type, love trying new things, being surprised or challenged, I like to make all my senses exercising, and I have to say, The Tippling Club is the perfect place for me.

I really enjoyed our dinner, it was exactly what I was expecting, the whole experience was superb, congratulations to the chef and his team, on top of it, it is not excessively overpriced (like many other places I went).

I will definitely advise anyone to give it a try at least once and I think Singapore needs a place like that.

• Visited February 2014