“Visited for drinks during social hour”
Review of Club 55

Club 55
Ranked #1 of 299 Dessert in Singapore
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: CLUB55 is an inviting spot for after-dinner desserts and drinks long into the night, as guests enjoy the views while indulging in a spread of more than 40 chocolate-themed desserts and 12 types of premium European cheese with wine pairing options, or just visit for a drink of the cocktail menu.
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

There was nothing on the drinks menu during social hour that I liked but my husband loves whiskey so it suited him! The views are great and the bar looks lovely.

Maria our server was really attentive and friendly. You will see everything you want to from this bar so I would avoid the likes of ce la vei if you're only going there for views

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I went there with my Wife and Daughter for our anniversary!
This is my 3rd visit but this time round was totally disappointed with their Low class service! Staff were not friendly and not welcoming.
Assigned us a seat that we were not comfortable with,we requested for the city view and they mentioned was reserved. We were there for about 2 hours,and that seat was empty the whole time and I was really frustrated! Never going back again!
They have just lost a loyal customer!
Thanks to their service and attitude!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Vella and the whole Club 55 team for making our stay very memorable! We went to Club 55 for the dessert and cheese buffet and it was the perfect ending to our short vacation in Singapore. The food was amazing and the service was excellent. All our needs and requests were well taken care of. Would definitely be coming back here.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

The food was so-so but the level of hospitality and professionalism was over the roof!

Vella helped us in many ways and we can't thank her enough for this.

Also, you will know if a person is genuine with their actions as you can see it in their eyes and Vella's eyes glitters with passion and enthusiasm.

I insisted on giving her some tip but she respectfully declined and mentioned that she helped us because she wanted to do it and not to gain any favors from us. WOW!

Thank you everything! Salamat!

I will definitely see you around!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

This is the cream de le cream, wonderful staff, good variety of light bites and refreshments. Enjoyed every minute up there with amazing views. Totally relaxing, quality Club 55.