“Nice ambiance”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Tables outside are away from the parking area in a courtyard. Lighting is nice and its a nice atmosphere. Menu is varied, cocktails good, on the pricey side but not too bad for Singapore. Service was average but I would come back because unlike most restaurants at Dempsey you don't feel you are eating in a car park!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We came to this place in a group of 10. We were all sampling from each other's plates and I will just give some feedback about the food one by one.

Wagyu Burger: Prepared well and the meet is obviously tender and juicy. I guess they did a very good job grilling it. The patty was thick and just the right size for the bun.

Tenderloin: Disappointing in size but it was very good but obviously you can't compare it to some of the big steak players like Morton.

Fried Rice: Coming from Indonesia this would be considered an ok on.. a 7/10.

Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Crab meat: Awesome. Tasty. Couldn't finish the crab as it was a lot on top of the pasta.

Grilled Chicken: Best Ive ever had. I think Singapore has much better chicken than Indonesia. Its juicy and tender. (even the local Hainan chicken is bigger and juicier then anything in Indonesia)

Spam Fries: A little over the top portion wise consider its such a heavy food we couldn't even finish it. But pairing it with Japanese Mayo was yum…. I couldn't figure out what kind of oil they deep fry it in as it has a very nice scent.

I can't seem to remember the other dishes.

But again it was a very nice meal and I would recommend this place if you are visiting Demsey and want an all around menu for a big group. There should be something for everybody here.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We had drinks & dinner with in total 8 pax. The service was fast and friendly, however, they did not lower the music volume despite asking 3 times. Overall it is a nice place with good outdoot seating.

1  Thank MiKuSing
Reviewed September 28, 2013

OK, we didn't order immediately, we took our time, but that didn't mean that they tried to serve our three shared starters along with our main courses. Actually, it took over 40 mins for our starters to arrive. And then another long pause before our main courses arrived.

This slow service let down the quality of the food served and the location.

1  Thank SLLushi
Reviewed June 24, 2013

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate the food as 6. The service is good but the place was half empty when I was there. For a place that serves various alcoholic beverages they close their last order quite early. it gives the ambiance of a bar but it would have been better if they extend their services up to the wee hours of the night. In general the place is fine but for the price you pay I think there is room for a lot of improvement.

1  Thank Bulletfishes