“Poor service, ordinary food”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Melbourne, Australia
“Poor service, ordinary food”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

We went here at 7:30pm, not a lot of people there (about 50% full).

We ordered and our drinks took about 20 minutes to arrive (after a reminder). The food came later and it wasn't great. I had the salmon and it was ok but my wife's food was just average and she wasn't happy.

Main Course was about $25 each. Too much in my opinion but I suspect it has to be high in order to afford the Orchard Road rents.

• Visited November 2011

Madison, Connecticut
“TGI's In Singaporev- like being in the states”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I happen to love TGI Friday's Jack Daniels sauce with the variety of meat dishes they serve so I went one night and had some French Onion soup and Jack Daniels chicken strips. It was a good as in the states. The margarita I had was also good, the wait staff was prompt and polite and my meal was served in a reasonable amount of time given the busy nature of this location. All in all, a good experience when you want some food you are familiar with.

• Visited July 2011
Darwin, Australia
“Breakfast is Rubbish”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I have been to T.G.I's in Singapore several times but I had breakfast there on Sunday and it was terrible. The bacon, eggs, hash browns and the toast was stone cold, not only that it was the same for my wife with her scrambled eggs. It was that bad that we sent the food back after that we had a coffee back had to ask a waiter for sugar twice and they we not busy as we were the only people there at 8.30 am. To have a meal ther at other times it has been fine so I don't know if it was a bad day or breakfast is not given the same care as lunch or dinner. A drink at the bar is worth it as you watch the world go by on Orchard Rd. I am going to rate the restaurant on previous visits but I am very aware of there morning service

• Visited July 2011