“Absolutely amazing food and staff!!!!”
Review of Gaia Ristorante & Bar - CLOSED

Gaia Ristorante & Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Very reasonable, fresh and delicious food with INCREDIBLE service. :Lovely ambiance and felt a little different from a standard Italian. The food is freshly prepared and of an outstanding quality. You are looked after so well and treated so respectfully.Thank you to Antony and all his hardworking team for a thoroughly enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Felicia L

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I wouldn't say we are regulars at Gaia, but we've been there 5/6 times in the past 1,5 year and never disappointed. The food and wines are great, (delicious prosecco!), and the restaurant staff is very service minded and attentive. The Maitre'd recognized us (already last time) and the chef came by to have a little chat, all nice things to feel "at home". When we were here in May, one of the older guests walked from the table and was obviously struggling to find her balance, and straight away the staff stepped in and helped her walk to where she needed to go, and escorted her back to the table too.
It was the first time we sat in the middle part of the restaurant, which I didn't like that much as in the back of the restaurant w the nice booth.

2  Thank 325Renee
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went there with my girlfriend,both very satisfied, great food and ambience. The Italian guy,Anthony, taking care of our table was great, suggested is the best and make us feel very comfortable. We will definitely come back

1  Thank NickCarv
Reviewed April 30, 2013

It was my second visit in Gaia Restaurant. The service was attentive, not intrusive at all, but very good. The food from a la carte menu was surprising: almost all the dishes are very colorful, but, most important tasty. A kind of pasta in cheese sauce and walnuts was out of this world, well executed and a perfect cooking aldinte. The seafood soup, was recommended by the waiter, a Chinese guy: the taste was superb, and the portion very generous. The lamb, was the best I ever had, as it was tender and perfectly done. The Chef, a very low profile person, come to our table greeting and asking us if we were happy with the food. Nice experience and value for money!!

1  Thank Eatinisgood
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have been in Gaya with friends, the food was outstanding: the cod fish liminise style, was superb!!! The salmon cartacchio, a very colorful dish, impressed me, as I'm an artist! We will be back soon, a very big thank you for all the lovely staff!!

1  Thank Gulpo