“SPECTACULAR!!!”

$23.41*
Gardens By The Bay Ticket including One-Way Transfer
$66.46*
and up
Singapore Round-Island Tour with Changi War Museum, Kranji War Memorial and...
$48.33*
and up
Singapore Night Tour: Gardens By the Bay, Marina Bay Sands SkyPark and River...
Ranked #1 of 829 things to do in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: An integral part of Singapore's "City in a Garden" vision, Gardens by the Bay spans a total of 101 hectares of prime land at the heart of Singapore's new downtown - Marina Bay. Comprising three waterfront gardens - Bay South, Bay East and Bay Central - Gardens by the Bay will be a showcase of horticulture and garden artistry that will bring the world of plants to Singapore and present Singapore to the World.
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My time spent in Singapore was pretty short, but I'm TRULY glad I made time to visit this AMAZING ATTRACTING! It TRULY is awe inspiring! After walking around the Marina Bay Sands resort, I noticed that you can walk across a bridge to this site; however, what I didn't know was that the view walking across would be BREATHTAKING! I actually visited on a pretty rainy evening, and I still found it to be unbelieveable. Once you arrive in the gardens, you'll notice the sweet smells of flowers and plants. This coupled with the visual artistry makes a visit to this site TRULY spectacular...a MUST EXPERIENCE if you find yourself in Singapore!

2  Thank Thurman M

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This place is magnificent and if you are visiting Singapore, you really should put it on your “must do list”. The architecture alone is sensational, let alone the magnitude of the place and the plants that are in there. So many of the plants have been imported in there fully grown and we even saw a 1000 year old Olive tree. You should really pay to go into the two domes because the variety of plants, the layout & being inside a massive glass air-conditioned dome is a site on its own. The cloud dome even has its own waterfall in it and sky walks. Outside the domes is an extensive set of gardened grounds over several hectares, with water ways, art themes and of cause the famous steel trees, highlighted by the Super tree with a restaurant on top. This is one of the best set up attractions I have seen and it really is putting a new world level of the older fashion botanical gardens and bringing new generations back to nature. Describing it do not do it justice and the only way to experience it is by physically going there and taking it in , make sure you have a few hours to spare .

3  Thank Glen W
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This what I would envision a 'modern' garden would look like. We deliberately timed our visit so we would be there during daylight, dusk and nighttime to appreciate to nighttime view of the supergrove trees. We visited both of the domes. At the time there was a tulipmania festivals. While I appreciate the plants and flowers there I would not reccommend the domes to plant enthusiasts as there we simply too many people there for you to thoroughly appreciate the plantsand the plants weren't clearly marked. You'd be better off visiting the botanic garden I think. Due to the height, we find walking down the cloud forest made us dizzy!

After spending some time at the domes, we sat just across the supertree grove, resting our weary feet and just enjoying the lights and music

Nice views from the gardens where you can see singapore fyers and marina bay sands too

1  Thank fairyjasmine
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Gardens by the Bay is a new development and needs a few years for the plants to grow and change the rather sterile landscape. We took the guided tour bus with recorded delivery - beware it is aimed at young children and therefore you have to sit through commentary like "trees have leaves". The tour didn't really give us any greater understanding of the layout of the park as it weaved backwards and forwards - I wouldn't waste $5 on it.

The cloud dome was my favourite, climbing higher and higher looking over the indoor waterfall and 'breaking through the clouds' was very impressive.

The flower dome was less impressive and gave me the impression of a flower museum - keeping one of every species rather than a marvellous display of colour. However, my reaction could be that it had been a long day and we were here in the dreaded after lunch slot.

Anyway, it is a great architectural feat, very impressive visually but all a bit too new and shiny. We visited the Botanic Gardens the following day and much preferred it.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The Cloud Forest Dome is amazing! The first thing we did when we entered was to go '"WOW!!!!!!!" The waterfall is just jaw-dropping! My kids say it is the coolest thing ever! The 'skywalk' around is wonderful although I have a fear of heights and had to hold onto the railing at times and had jello knees but it was exhilarating! One of the best places to be!!!!!