“Good Food ,Good Service But Prices on High End”
Review of Kailash Parbat

Kailash Parbat
Reserve with Chope
Kailash Parbat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #273 of 12,633 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little India
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Food was good, Service also good, but pricing seems to on quite high side , seems 100% top up on STD pricing

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 23, 2018

I would recommend this place for authentic Indian Chaats. My personal favourite in KP is Vada Pav and Pani Puri. And the lassi here is just delicious. Sandwiches are quite tasty, but they seem to be a little on the dry end for me. The staffs are quite friendly and helpful. Overall an excellent place to relish some Indian foods in a budget friendly way.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this resturant by pure connivance. My mother is a falooda lover. Different types of falooda are served here all tasting amazing.
The sandwiches had a very rustic taste only found in some places in india so i was more than glad to visit this fine establishment twice during my visit to singapore. The staff ( specially the waiter who has a sister in saudi) made us feel extremely welcome and engaged in conversation and helping us to choose from the menu.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank shakilaTagari
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Come and indulge in Some excellent quality of Indian food please do visit with your friends and family I personally recommend

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I am an avid fan of KP and its Pani Puri in Mumbai and as usual it has its own reputation of serving delicious food and it did not disappoint me either.

The best part is the taste of PP is exactly the same. It was my first visit to Singapore outlet and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Date of visit: August 2018