“Delicious & great service”
Review of 10 at Claymore

10 at Claymore
Ranked #139 of 11,864 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The staff was very friendly and polite. The atmosphere was formal but fairly relaxed. Food was delicious and the dessert table had a large variety of delicacies to choose from. Highly recommend if you're looking for a nice quiet restaurant go have a buffet lunch at with anyone really.

1  Thank Dyrielle
10atClaym0re, Manager at 10 at Claymore, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you for dining with us at 10 at Claymore! We are glad that you enjoyed the ambience and especially important, the buffet lunch and dessert spread, which is further enhanced by the classic Plates of Pleasure, featuring signature Penang favourites such as the award-winning Penang Char Kway Teow, all prepared à la minute.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Went to the restaurant for birthday celebrations on Jan 4 (Sat). Some of the nice food selections are lobster, roast kobe beef, ham, tuna/salmon sashimi, salted bacon slices, steamed whole salmon fish, etc. Beside these, the restaurant is offering the unlimited serving of special Auspicious Plates of Treasure (see attached photo for the menu) as part of Lunar New Year celebration. We ordered all of them and the cod fish, Kurobuta Pork, beef, char kway teow + lotus rice in particular are relatively good. Ice cream variety is rather limited (only 2 choices - mint and lemongrass), which unfortunately are not our preference. Food choices might not seem to be abundant but we are very satisfied that quantity has carefully been traded-off with quality! Adult per head is $68 and half-price for children. There is a 15% discount for most credit cards but the discount was not applicable to children. If not for the credit card terminal that was down on that day and the suggestion to pay in cash, I would have given full 5* score rating.

1  Thank KM_SGP
10atClaym0re, Manager at 10 at Claymore, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Thank you for choosing to dine us at 10 at Claymore! We put great emphasis on ensuring top quality of our buffet spread, from succulent chilled Alaskan crab and freshly shucked oysters to our premium meats and seasonal Plates of Pleasure featuring petite sized portions prepared à la minute, we are glad that our valued guests, like yourself, appreciate our concept and dining promise.

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced when the credit card terminal had some issues but we assure you this is not a recurring issue.

I will surely convey your compliments to our culinary team who will be delighted to know that they made your dining experience a memorable one and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Went there by 9pm on a weekday and place was nearly empty. The buffet seems to be the 'in thing' but since we were not that hungry tried the a la carte menu. Not that extensive. Service and serve time were not quick but still OK. Staff were friendly.

Being a star hotel was pricey as expected.

I recommend trying it out if you are choosing the beuffet, but definitlely not worth for a la carte dining!

Thank you for sharing your experience and we have noted your feedback on the friendly service as well as on the menu offerings.

It is unfortunate that we have fallen short of your expectations and as your recent experience is of great concern to us, I would like to invite you to email me at andy.oh@panpacific.com or by calling +65 6831 6680 in order for me to personally extend my sincere apologies for the shortfalls and to allow us to improve upon those areas of concern.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We went there because of the great reviews. I now have doubts they are all true. Food quality is very low, cheap food court style trying to look chic. I find it very expensive for the poor quality you get. It also looked like everyone is coming with discounts, except us.

2  Thank Christophe F

Thank you for sharing your experience and we have seriously taken note of your feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

As promised, I visited 10 at Claymore again this year for my birthday. I was not disappointed. There was a larger spread for Sunday Brunch compared to the Weekday Dinners. Seafood was really fresh & thus in really high demand. Throughout my 3 hours there, I noticed the food items being replenished promptly. (By promptly I meant within 10 minutes of the last items being cleared.)

Service was a bit slow, but I could overlook this as it was evident that they were badly understaffed. Nonetheless, they were all polite & did not leave out any orders. I want to thank Joyce especially, for taking the initiative to order 2 more servings from the ala carte menu for us as she knew it would be quite a long wait.

I loved the beef. I loved the crepes. I loved the lobsters. I'm really, really tempted to go back.

The food & the service really made up for the slight hiccups I faced. When I called to make my reservation, I was told that I'd have to pay $68++/pax & they had 10% discount for credit cards from major banks. When I reached, I realized it was actually $72++/pax & there was 15% discount for credit cards. Oh, except DBS.

2  Thank Lainee-XQL

Thank you for celebrating your birthday once again with us at 10 at Claymore! We are truly honoured to have you come back to us again.

We are delighted that you enjoyed our Sunday Brunch, where you had rightly observed that the chilled selection is extremely popular as well as our live stations for Wagyu Beef carving and the crêpe station.

It is regretful that we had there was a miscommunication in the price of the Sunday Brunch and we have taken action to ensure it does not happen in future.

I will be sure to pass on your compliments to Joyce, the service and culinary teams who will be pleased to know they made a difference to your dining experience.

We look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones again!

Joe Nanda