“Good Dining”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Superb service and quality food. Im so happy and will be back to have dinner with my friends and family. All the hotel staff so friendly.

10atClaym0re, Manager at 10 at Claymore, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for sharing feedback at 10 at Claymore! We are delighted your enjoyed the service of our associates as well as the gourmet menu served here.

Thank you for your continuous patronage and we look forward welcoming you back again!

Joe Nanda
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

My type of dinner. Love seafood. Push assured me the seafood served when I call before making my way to the hotel. Push has a lovely smile. :)

Thank you for choosing to have dinner with us here at 10 at Claymore! We are delighted that your enjoyed the fresh seafood we have including the freshly shucked oysters, Boston Lobster and Queen Roe scallops.

I will surely share your compliments with the culinary team and especially with Push which will definitely delight them.

Thank you for your continuous patronage and we look forward welcoming you back soon!

Joe Nanda
Restaurant Manager

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Chef Andy and his team are always at the door to welcome us and make us feel at home. We enjoy the wonderful food prepared by them, especially Chef Andy's char kway teow. Mr Push and all the staff are very hospitable and make us feel very welcome. Thank you for the wonderful lunch.

Thank you for choosing to dine at 10 at Claymore! We are delighted that you enjoyed the service our associates provided as well as our award-winning Char Kway Teow.

We look forward welcoming you back soon and I look forward to cooking you my signature dish, the award-winning Penang Char Kway Teow on your next visit!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had the buffet dinner here and the food and service were excellent. Wonderful seafood and a vast array of choices to suit every taste. Service was lovely with very friendly attentive staff

10atClaym0re, Manager at 10 at Claymore, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you for choosing to dine with us at 10 at Claymore and thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed the fresh seafood, wide buffet spread and the service provided.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My experience at the restaurant was truly mind blowing.

Thumbs up to the warm and friendly manager, Joe and his great team of chefs (chef Eric is amazing) and the waiteresses/waiters

We had a birthday celebration recently at Claymore. Even though the location is a bit off (smacked behind the bustling orchard road), I must say, the restaurant is an Oasis in the desert.

Ambience: High ceilings, warm lights, spacious seating, plus background Jazz vocals from the lounge area... awesome!

Service: you feel like a VIP... Joe was attentive and responsive. The red wine we wanted was out of stock, and he recommended an alternative, which turned out to be far better than expected. Perfect match to the food we ate, He also came up to us ask for our feedbacks like what we would experience at fine dining restaurants (not buffet restaurants). Upon my request for that surpirse small birthday cake for my husband. , he acceded with a wide smile. He said, "you can sms me when you want the cake to be served" how thoughtful!
The team was efficient and at the same time, warm and friendly
Seriously, i had been to other buffet restaurants and some fine dining restaurants charging at a price much more, but I had never felt so pampered as a customer.

The team of waiters and waiteresses were efficient and always serves with a warm smile. Making our experience very comfortable.

Food: Besides the buffet spread, what was worth shoutabout,is their 10 plates of pleasure ( cannot remember the term) . The chef will cook the dish upon your order, hence the food comes piping hot.
1) We had rack of lamb, delightfully seared on the outside and pink and juicy inside. another applause. Tasty and pleasurable.
2) We also ordered what appeared to be penang laksa (tangy and refreshing).
3) XO sauce scallop : full of “镬气” fragrant and sweet big chunk of scallop

for the buffet spread
Oysters: soooo creamy and sweet, comparable to those i had eaten at oyster farm.
Lobsters: best ever eaten in a buffet restaurant. cooked to perfection, juicy and sweet. the thai chilli sauce went so well with it. We even ordered a lobster thermidor after we ate the chilled ones. I was amazed by how well this dish was done. The lobster meat was still crunchy and succulent, not the least overcooked, even though they were made from chilled lobsters.
Sashimi: sliced for you only when you order them, hence keeping the freshness nad juices intact.
Durian crepe: the crepe was tissue paper thin!! crispy and fragrant. and i thought the lemongrass sorbet was really a great complement to the durian fillings.

I will definitely be back again.

Thank you Joe and your wonderful team! Keep up the good work!

1  Thank beyondFOOD

Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone! It is a joy to hear from our diners about their dining experience at 10 at Claymore. We are glad that the warm and friendly service, elegant ambience, fresh seafood on ice as well as the Greatest Hits of Pleasure – our current edition of the Plates of Pleasure – unlimited petite-sized servings of all-time favourites prepared à la minute.

I will definitely pass on your compliments to the culinary team, Joe, our restaurant manager, and our service associates and I’m sure they will be delighted they had made your dining experience a pleasant one.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!