“Excellent Food and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 10 at Claymore

10 at Claymore
Ranked #26 of 10,421 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Seafood, International, Asian, Singaporean
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Orchard Road
Hollister, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

Lobster is great, oysters are fresh. Plates of pleasure is good. Service staff are very attentive and corteous. Will be back again!

1 Thank DavidHollick

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Great place authentic Penang food!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

With strong Penangites blood running in me, I constantly crave for delicious Penang food! I'm very choosy when it comes to food selection and I do not trust just any restaurant which advertise of serving Penang local delights.

Thus, Pan Pacific Orchard is my safest bet, guaranteed the most authentic Penang food. Recently satisfied my cravings with a plate of Penang Char Koay Teow which I thought was safely replaced by the local version. However, upon the first mouth, the strong aroma and taste of Penang - I knew this was irreplacable.

Next is a bowl of the famous Penang Laksa, which I'm sad to say till now I still cant find a decent bowl elsewhere! Pan Pac serves very authentic version where for a moment I thought I was actually back in the Pearl of Orient. I finished everything in the bowl and not a drop of soup left! This is how delicious it is!

My final bowl is none other than Penang Hokkien Mee. Not just the pork rib taste which you get around Singapore, but the very original version from Penang with strong taste of prawn soup. Again not a drop of soup left in my bowl.

If you wish to taste everything at one go (like myself), pls go for sharing, though you may feel like re-ordering another bowl just for yourself. You might even want to finish off with a plate of Penang Rojak too!

By the way, Pan Pac serves great buffet spread as well. They serve the real lobster (and not crayfish!) and I fall in love with their delicious durian crepe too! Real taste of 'Mao San Wang' durian paste in the hot crepe, serves with a scoop of unique flavoured ice cream. Not vanilla but something very refreshing (looks more like sorbet than ice cream) with a hint of Lemongrass.

I had a very satisfying meal last weekends, all thanks to great authentic food at Pan Pacific Orchard!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Elaine_plc
toronto
“Love the oysters, lobsters, angus beef....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Food are excellent and service are great! The angus beef is a lot better than the one in Outback . Oysters are fresh and the lemon grass ice-cream is delicious! I was there to celebrate my son's birthday. The manager gave my son's a little birthday surprise and delighted him! I especially wants to thank the manager Jagan. He is so caring and provide us with a great service! I would definitely come back in the near future!

1 Thank pfanToronto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceed my expectations.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

We had a long table composed of 12 adults. The service was great. The waitress/waiters were polite, corteous and very helpful. The food was very good. Above all my family was happy! We'll definitely be back!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Crisalyntan
Singapore, null, Singapore
“A splendid visit!~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

I had a dinner with my colleague before I started work a couple of weeks ago. The food is fantastic! I love the oysters and lobsters from the seafood rack. The plate of pleasure is deliciously too. The steak was cooked till perfection and the spinach toufu was fried till perfection with generous garnish of truffle sauce. The staff there was splendidly helpful. Jobelle was always there to refill my drinks and efficiently cleared plates from my table. The assistant manager Jay was also charismatic and provided us with information on the plate of pleasure. I would definitely come back here for the food again!

1 Thank Kenny_Shoo