We stayed here for 6 nights in early April. Everything good was a toss up against not so good
Good things -
*Location (5 mins walk from MRT)
* Staff - Rachel on front desk was VERY professional and helpful, even with a TRAINING title on her badge, well done!
* Rooms were clean and comfortable. Although clean, little areas of scum and dirt build ups were visible, especially in the bathroom.
*Swimming pool - very nice and clean with a little gym attached. Good for an hour or two relaxing.
Not so good -
* No free wi-fi? Come on, most modern hotels offer this. Even the paid internet in Parc Soveriegn was TERRIBLE. Wouldn't load emails and Facebook pages resembled nothing like Facebook.
* Tiny rooms - to be expected in Singapore and not a major issue.
* No dining facilities apart from breakfast. We arrived late at night and hoped for room service. Here's to hoping!
* None of the staff apart from Rachel, mentioned above, seemed to be overly friendly and didn't often smile when entering/leaving.
* No shower curtain - who designed these bathrooms? The entire bathroom gets SOAKED every time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parc Sovereign Hotel - Albert St. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Sovereign Hotel - Albert St. Singapore