Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality
$314
$203
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$186
$163
$334
$176
$236
$181
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$191
$170
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$140
$98
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
$159
$312
MarinaBaySands
$357
4,237 results
All reviewspulau ubinclose to the airportsaltwater caferooftop poolhawker centresea viewfree shuttlebetween flightslocal foodjunior suitefood centreshuttle servicean overnight staythe club loungeshort staylate checklong flight
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We booked one night before checking in to a city hotel. We arrived at midnight and were worried when two tour buses were waiting to check in. However, we were pleasantly surprised and check intook a matter of minutes. Although we were upgraded the room wad quite small, with only one bed for my husband & I & 7 year old daughter. This wasn't a problem for us but would be for a family with more than one child. The hotel is well located across from the hawker market and ferru terminal. The hotel website didn't do justice to the rooftop and creek pools which were both beautiful. The late check out is a bonus and allowed us to catch a ferry to nearby Ubin. We would reccomend this hotel - but make sure you check the bedding configuration before you arrive.

Room Tip: Although there is a free airport shuttle, it's worth paying for a taxi if you arrive late at night. The free shuttle is every hour and if you have just missed one it makes a long wait.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank moosem2011
Kent_Law, Manager at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear moosem2011,

Our apology on the bedding issue, we could have done better with the arrangement.
On the same note, Thank You for the overall positive review and your feedback on the job well done by our reception in handling your checked-in. Glad that you have enjoyed our hotel's vibrant location and its facilities too.

It's indeed our pleasure to be of service to you and be rest assured we will continue to strive in achieving excellent service and we hope to have you with us in the near future.

For your next trip to Singapore, do feel free to contact me and I'll be more than happy to prepare for your arrival.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice when I have had a stop over in Singapore and both times I have been very happy especially with the girls at reception one in particular named Rosa. Very helpfull and informative. I strongly reccomend an upgrade to the executive floor. They let me check out late 3PM and still let me have the use of the facilities until I left for the airport. Very happy.

Martin B. Australia

Room Tip: The rooms at the front of the hotel overlook the beach and I was surprised how quiet it was.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank TadmanMelbourne

Dear TadmanMelbourne,

Thank you for the review and your feedback on the job well done by Rosa as well as our Executive Club team. Glad that you have enjoyed our hotel's Executive Club facilities and benefits.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We booked an exec room for the free breakfast and wifi, but got so much more than we expected. The hotel is well appointed, pleasant, friendly staff, and really well situated if you want a refuge from the bussle of Singapore - waterside walks and a really great little island just a few minutes by bumboat away for walking and cycling in a National Park. Just across the road is the local hawker centre (newly reopened in Jan 2013) for lots of food choices at lunchtime, and very cheap too! And back at the hotel, the staff, especially in the Exec Lounge, were fantastic!!! Special thanks to Nadia, Gi An, Haunan, Isfakeed and Habibah (I hope I have read my writing right for your names!!!) - you made our stay really special and we want to come back. Thanks a lot!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 995MikeC
Kent_Law, Manager at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear 995MikeC,

Thank you so much for the supportive review and your feedback on the job well done by our Executive Club team. Glad that you have enjoyed our hotel's vibrant location and its facilities too.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We chose to stay here because there was a Valentines Day promotion, so decided to try it out. It is very peaceful in this part of Singapore, for once we stayed away from the city. I was upgraded to seaview which was nice, however the windows had algae which marred the view abit. I liked the infinity pool and jacuzzi, the gym was also very well equipped. Much has to be done about maintenance, to clear the algae and perhaps a new paint job/overhaul to remain competitive in Singapore and to have returning customers. I probably would not return if it is still in the current state.
The club lounge was nice, I enjoyed the drinks and food there, service is great too. Saltwater cafe is a nice place to have dinner, there is a wide variety of food.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cherieyip

Dear cherieyip,

Thank you for the review and glad that you have enjoyed our service and facilities. For your information, we are in progress of cleaning our facade as well as planning a refurbishment for our rooms with minimum inconvenience to our guests.

Hope to have you with us again and feel free to contact me when you planning your next staycation.

"Stay Village. And discover"

kentlaw@farest.com.sg

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Had an overnight stopover in Singapore so i looked at Agoda website for a hotel that didn't cost the Earth and was close to Changi airport. I found Changi Village Hotel and booked it and am so happy i did. This is a great 4 start hotel close to the airport with free shuttle service to the airport. Check in, Check out is so easy and super fast. The room i booked was lager with a king size bed and nice bathroom. I will stay here again if i am doing an overnight stop over in Singapore but if your staying a few days in Singapore this may not be the hotel for you as i think it is far to the city.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KenNancy07

Dear Ken N,

Greetings from Changi Village Hotel and thank you for the support.

Glad that you have an enjoyable stay with us and appreciate your commendations towards the hotel's service and its facilities especially our complimentary airport shuttle..

Hope to have you with us again and feel free to contact me when you planning your next visit to Singapore.

"Stay Village. And discover"

kentlaw@farest.com.sg