My friends and I stayed at Little Red Dot for our Singapore trip and we stayed at the dorm type room. Rooms have airconditioning and bunk beds for the dorm type. Bath is communal so you have to wake up early if you don't want to wait. Free WIFI at the lobby with plenty of desktop computers. They also have an XBox for you to pass the time, though we didn't use it because we were really tired from all the walking around Singapore. They also serve breakfast but we didn't get to have some because we were already leaving for Kuala Lumpur the next day.
We chose Little Red Dot because it's near Lavander Stop and near the bus station going to Kuala Lumpur (our next stop for the trip) The bus stop is just across Little Red Dot and you can purchase tickets there. It's not really a 5 minute walk from Lavender more of like 10-15 minutes and you have to go around a couple of establishments to find it. Little Red Dot is along the main road.
Over all a great place to stay for backpackers and couples, not too much a great idea for families that want privacy and little kids. Place is clean and transportation is easy. Best place to stay if you want to save on accommodations but still see the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capsules At The Little Red Dot is conveniently located in the inner city area at Lavender Street, it is a 1-minute walk from the Malaysia/ Malacca Bus Terminal and a 5-7-minutes walk from Lavender MRT(Subway) Station. At The Little Red Dot is in walking distance to two tourism zones- Little India and Kampong Glam. You can even take a romantic walk to the Marina Bay Sands by the river in less than 30 mins.We provide both clean modern Private Single Capsule Beds, Lovers Private Capsules, Queen Sized Mezzanine Lofts and dorm beds which are all air conditioned At The Little Red Dot. Rates includes a free breakfast and if there are free walking tours on every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.You can enjoyed good discounted rates to Universal Studios, Night Safari, Singapore Flyer and many more attractions when you stay with us.Guests have access to a shared bathroom and toilet. In the common lounge, guests can play X-Box 360 games, watch award winning movies or use Wi-Fi, all for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HostelWorld so you can book your @ Little Red Dot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- @ Little Red Dot Hotel Singapore
- @ Little Red Dot Singapore