Got to stay here for 2 nights when I traveled alone and I must say you need to hang around their common area to understand why this is the top hostel in Singapore. On my way to this hostel, I was already having some doubts about staying in this place as it was still 10-15 minute walk from MRT Lavender station, and on the way are some shady or boarded up buildings (very un-Singapore like). When David showed me around, all I can see were wooden tables and swing, and two common shower areas. It was my first time to check in a such a place that I surprised me a bit. The corridor to the rooms were a bit dark and quiet that I was considering checking out the next day! My consolation that moment was that they upgraded me to a capsule bed from the dorm bed I initially booked. My bed looked so cute and the shade gave me enough privacy.
On my first night, I was able to talk with some of the residents of the hostel who are very friendly. I got invited for a drink and I felt more comfortable. That was when I realized that people have been raving about this hostel not because of its facilities but because of its residents. Meeting new people and hanging out with them is the highlight of my stay here that I regretted not staying more than two days. Their common area turned out to be the coziest place I've hung out in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capsules At The Little Red Dot is conveniently located in the inner city area at Lavender Street, it is a 1-minute walk from the Malaysia/ Malacca Bus Terminal and a 5-7-minutes walk from Lavender MRT(Subway) Station. At The Little Red Dot is in walking distance to two tourism zones- Little India and Kampong Glam. You can even take a romantic walk to the Marina Bay Sands by the river in less than 30 mins.We provide both clean modern Private Single Capsule Beds, Lovers Private Capsules, Queen Sized Mezzanine Lofts and dorm beds which are all air conditioned At The Little Red Dot. Rates includes a free breakfast and if there are free walking tours on every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.You can enjoyed good discounted rates to Universal Studios, Night Safari, Singapore Flyer and many more attractions when you stay with us.Guests have access to a shared bathroom and toilet. In the common lounge, guests can play X-Box 360 games, watch award winning movies or use Wi-Fi, all for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your @ Little Red Dot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- @ Little Red Dot Hotel Singapore
- @ Little Red Dot Singapore