My husband and I stayed here for about two weeks and had a great time getting to know the staff and other guests. I was impressed by David's (aka the boss) warm professionalism. I had booked in advance online directly with the hostel, and he was quite generous in ensuring that we got the best value. Through observation based on our time there, it is evident that he constantly works to make the hostel as comfortable and welcoming as possible. Jonathan (also on staff) should himself be a destination of Singapore even above the Merlion (he would probably even spout water from his mouth if you asked nicely). He has a tremendous gift for hospitality and was always willing to go above and beyond in helping out. Besides his zeal for kindness, he is a great resource. Although I tried with the utmost verve to stump him with bizarre questions about Singapore, potential itineraries, and strange Chinese phrases, he was consistent in providing satisfactory answers and input.
In reaction to some of the less glowing reviews, I would add that hosteling isn't for everyone. Snoring competitions and night owls are inherent risks in any hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capsules At The Little Red Dot is conveniently located in the inner city area at Lavender Street, it is a 1-minute walk from the Malaysia/ Malacca Bus Terminal and a 5-7-minutes walk from Lavender MRT(Subway) Station. At The Little Red Dot is in walking distance to two tourism zones- Little India and Kampong Glam. You can even take a romantic walk to the Marina Bay Sands by the river in less than 30 mins.We provide both clean modern Private Single Capsule Beds, Lovers Private Capsules, Queen Sized Mezzanine Lofts and dorm beds which are all air conditioned At The Little Red Dot. Rates includes a free breakfast and if there are free walking tours on every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.You can enjoyed good discounted rates to Universal Studios, Night Safari, Singapore Flyer and many more attractions when you stay with us.Guests have access to a shared bathroom and toilet. In the common lounge, guests can play X-Box 360 games, watch award winning movies or use Wi-Fi, all for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your @ Little Red Dot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- @ Little Red Dot Hotel Singapore
- @ Little Red Dot Singapore