We stayed here because of the reviews online. We where given one of the pod bunks (after advertising a double pod which there where none of) which where a really funky idea but not well executed. Our first night was fine, because there where little people staying, our next night we had people who didn't realise the slamming of the locker doors attached to the foot of every bed echoed through the length of the pods. When explained the noise by other people staying, they insisted to not listening. A few times this happened especially in the morning when people where leaving early. Outside our beds, there was no light except for around the corner in another corridor so we couldn't see when walking or needing into our bags without turning on pod lights.
The staff where fine, very basic communication, one word answers were given when I needed help making a phone call or wanting to go somewhere.
It was a good place to meet other travellers and travel around with but we ended up leaving and going to another hostel because of the noise and how expensive it was. We found a cheaper hostel just down the road which gave more for its money.
One of the staff slept on the roof of the pods which a lot of the people there at the time did not like, the other slept out on the satee in the comunal area.
The showers had hot water and the toilets where cleaned regularly, the beds once a week and a blanket was given which barely covered legs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capsules At The Little Red Dot is conveniently located in the inner city area at Lavender Street, it is a 1-minute walk from the Malaysia/ Malacca Bus Terminal and a 5-7-minutes walk from Lavender MRT(Subway) Station. At The Little Red Dot is in walking distance to two tourism zones- Little India and Kampong Glam. You can even take a romantic walk to the Marina Bay Sands by the river in less than 30 mins.We provide both clean modern Private Single Capsule Beds, Lovers Private Capsules, Queen Sized Mezzanine Lofts and dorm beds which are all air conditioned At The Little Red Dot. Rates includes a free breakfast and if there are free walking tours on every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.You can enjoyed good discounted rates to Universal Studios, Night Safari, Singapore Flyer and many more attractions when you stay with us.Guests have access to a shared bathroom and toilet. In the common lounge, guests can play X-Box 360 games, watch award winning movies or use Wi-Fi, all for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your @ Little Red Dot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- @ Little Red Dot Hotel Singapore
- @ Little Red Dot Singapore