“red dot hostel”

and 1 more site!
@ Little Red Dot
Ranked #72 of 241 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
Reviewed January 13, 2012

It's a really good hostel; clean, cheap and close to the subway. The staff is nice, in particular Jonathan, who showed us the Singaporean nightlife, which was fun!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank evelient

Reviewed January 13, 2012

If you go to Singapore, you definitely should stay here! The Little Red Dot has a great atmosphere, is very clean and has everything you need (comfy couches, TV, free internet, hot showers). Great value and location as well. The staff was awesome!! Jonathan was so helpful and FUN. He introduced my friend and me to some delicious new foods at the food court and we had many laughs with him. We are so glad we stayed at The Little Red Dot and I highly recommend it to any travelers looking for a fun/chilled place in Singapore!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Good location, near cheap food court with really good local food. The staff were really nice and always helpful with anything i needed. One of the staff members in particular (Jonathan) went out of his way to make sure that we enjoyed out Singapore experience and took us out for dinner where we tried local cuisine and then he arranged discounted priced entry to clubs. The dorm rooms and facilities were kept clean and staff washed and dried your clothing for a small fee.. My dorm didn't have particularly friendly or outgoing people but a bed is for sleeping in and it didn't take long for me to make friends in the common areas of the hostel. No cooking area but cheap eating areas are only a short walk from hostel and key cards allow 24 hour access. All in all a good stay at the little red dot, Singapore.. Thank you Jonathan, So So, and all other staff :) Would definately visit again.

Room Tip: a room upstairs - the one i stayed in only had one plug socket for an 8 bed dorm.. the upstairs dorm...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The Little Red Dot is such a fantastic hostel. Not only is it unbelievably cheaper than any other accommodation around, but it was an enjoyable stay! A manageable number of people per room, clean bathrooms, free internet on community computers, good breakfast, helpful staff (<3 ya Jonathon!), friendly guests, and a convenient location (in China Town, near Little India). I was only in Singapore for a weekend, but it was such an amazing trip that I'll always cherish. The Little Red Dot was a perfect place for my friend and I to stay for our visit!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank NatalieUSA
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Jonathan is very skilled and knowledgeable manager. He does it all with a smile.
Littel red dot is the spot!
The house is very clean and it has all the things that you want.
It offers a clean showers and toilets for all the guests so that there is no rush in the morning as the usual backpacker. The free internet, gaming (xbox) the four free desktop computers make it worth to indulge yourself a bit longer. The free breakfast is nice plus and you can grab a cold coke or beer at any time of the day for a decent price.
The rooms a functional and clean with air-con at night time.
Its just a short walk for the MRT and bus stops right in front of the house.
All the questions that i had were answered in a very professional manner.
I will come back.

Lion from Switzerland

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Douring my 1,5 year trip around the world and many many of Hostels, I think Little Red Dot is on of the top 5 hostels I have stayed.
Its clean and nice. My plan was to stay only 3 nights but I liked it so mutch that I ended up staying for about 10!

The best thing about the hostel in one of the main staff Jonathan.

He was super helpfull, he told me all attraktions in the city and how to get there, he showed me and other guests the real Singapore by invited us for dinner in different haka center he also bought us realy singapore food YAMMI!
Every evening we went clubbing with him and again also showed us the bes places and clubs in town!

I had a great time in Singapore, thanks to the Little Red Dot team especially Jonathan!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My first stay in a hostel was at this place and I was absolutely delighted. Great, friendly, helpful staff. CLean rooms, free internet at 3 computers and free WiFi was fantastic.

Great location, close to Lavender train station which connects to everywhere within walking distance of Chinatown, LIttle India and Arab St-happy to recommend this place to others

• Stayed: December 2011