“Great thin crust pizza, lovely place”
Review of Osteria Mozza

Osteria Mozza
Ranked #93 of 11,073 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Description: OSTERIA MOZZA is nearly a mirror image of its namesake in California, with the delicious addition of local seafood and produce. The heart of Osteria Mozza's dining is a free-standing fresh mozzarella bar, where a wide array of dishes—centered around imported bufala mozzarella, burrata and burricotta cheese—is prepared nightly.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had good pizza for afternoon snacks. Place gets packed and you
May have to wait. I enjoyed my meal here. I will defintely come back here
Again,

There are newer reviews for Osteria Mozza

Reviewed September 19, 2013

For pics and an in depth review, please visit my blog:

My husband and I are obsessed with Mozza (both Pizzeria & Osteria). Believe us when we say that it offers some of the freshest, tastiest pasta in Singapore! We even went to Italy recently and were craving Mozza back in Singapore (how sad are we??). I'd highly recommend ordering the Potatoes & rosemary along with the Orrecchiette with swiss chard and sausage. Both dishes are delectable.

Another great thing about Mozza is the service is absolutely impeccable and the staff are very attentive and go above and beyond to serve you. My only gripe is that the restaurant is situated within a mall, so quite often you look out of the restaurant and are hit with the harsh reality of people in Birkenstocks, crocs and action sandals.

Read more about the yummy dishes available at my blog above!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

A beautiful restaurant with great service!
Food was good and really loved the gnocchi. The staff were courteous and pleasant to deal with. Prices are understandably on the high side, considering the dining experience and location. The restaurant share the same entrance with Pizzeria Mozza and is located directly opposite the Mastercard Theatres.
Yes, do make a reservation for your meal, or you may have to seek alternatives when you don't get a table, or if you don't mind the bar.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I love the pizza! I definitely look forward to going back again. But remember to reserve seats, else you'll never find a space!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I walked into Osteria Mozza on a whim, and asked to be seated at the counter. The excellent staff were helpful with their suggestions on how to make the most of the menu, even though I was dining alone. The lardo pizza was light and delicious, and I would definitely eat the bone marrow again! Also had one of the best cannoli ever - best eaten with your fingers, which the staff happily encouraged!

More at http://picksandpecks.blogspot.com/2013/06/review-osteria-mozza.html