“Clean, Safe, Friendly, Good Location..”

Beds and Dreams Inn Clarke Quay
Ranked #68 of 240 Specialty Lodging in Singapore
Reviewed April 2, 2014

...I don't think you need much else from a hostel! The staff are lovely and very helpful. The price isn't too bad either for Singapore and it is in an excellent location close to the metro and lots of places to eat and drink. The hostel and facilities are also squeaky clean. Would recommend!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 26, 2014

May not be as squeaky clean as River City Inn, but it has everything I needed for a single night stay. Good security (equipped with password), comfortable and clean rooms, and super friendly staff. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Location is walking distance to MRT station, the cleanliness of the room and toilet is good. They served quick bites and coffee/tea, feels like home. The security system also can be the positive point. Youngster and gangster should be happy to stay here :)

Room Tip: The room near by the receptionist counter is the best.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I took a long break and chose to visit Singapore. Singapore hotels are beyond my budget and I gave their backpacker hostels a shot. I was worried that the place is dirty but I was wrong. Rucksack Inn was so clean and tidy. I was lucky I did not encounter any difficult dorm mates. The hostel is on 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor. 1st floor is the reception and common area. 2nd floor is female dorms and 3rd floor is male dorms. Shower rooms are a plenty. I did not have to queue for shower. Or maybe I wasn't in a rush. Free internet. Free drinks and light snacks. Walking distance to Clark Quay MRT station. I hope they keep up the good work! This place is really cozy! The only downside is that the bunk beds or mattresses creaks and it bothers me as I'm a light sleeper. Should have brought sleeping mask and ear plugs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank scorpiojeannie
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Rucksack never disappoints especially with its branch on Hong Kong St. It was my first time on that brach and I was surprised on how huge the place was compared to the ones I've stayed in. As always, the staff was wonderful, good service and very- friendly. It was not a hassle traveling to the airport for they provided an airport shuttle for me. Also, they took note of my booking request and let me sleep for my way-to-early check-in. It was a pleasure seeing my Rucksack friends again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

It located really good location. really near from subway station! staffs are nice and many toilets . you can eat bread any time you hungry! I will stay there again when i go to singapore
-hyeji

Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

Singapore is a very small country. That getting a perfect base to explore would give you the convenience you need. And I'm glad we stayed at Rucksack Inn. Walkable to almost every important tourist destination/ transportation. :) Plus, staff service was also good. I love how accommodating they were and how cozy the common area is. For the rooms, just don't expect anything fancy, but a basic bed. Anyway, I would definitely choose to stay here again when I come back! :)

• Stayed: November 2013