“Promising”

Neighborhood: Marina Bay
Makati, Philippines
“Promising”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The exterior look leaves an impression that the modern Chinese restaurant is expensive.

The food wasn't extraordinary. It's what you can get from any Chinese restaurant.

The worst part was the service. The servers were friendly and courteous but it took them so long to serve what we ordered. We had to make several follow-ups. It appeared they had forgotten to take down some of the items we ordered.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank percydcat

“No big deal.....”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Just visited with relatives for dim sum today. Heard some negative reviews but we decided to give it a try ourselves anyway. There were about 3 tables occupied when we stepped in at about 12.30p.
Food quality is reasonable, price is slightly on the high side, service nothing to shout about, but there were 2 incidents that disappoints me. When we asked for a baby high chair for the second time, then we realized that the waiter did not know what it is as we saw him asking an indian colleague who pointed one to him.
The same waiter also gave the wrong information that we can redeem parking with UOB credit cards. However, that is only applicable from Mondays to Thursdays only. We felt that as a service provider, we rely on them for such information and never expect to be misled or given wrong information.

Good to try if you have spare time/money or no better options.

Visited December 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Worst Restaurant in MBS (Marina Bay Sands)”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

As the saying goes, first impression last. My impression of the restaurant is very disappointing and it will last! I went there to have a dinner with my girl friend, and they double charge my credit card and up until now they say they will give me a refund but still have not received it yet!!! I hope the will close their restaurant and replace it with another one, that is why when we went their to eat there were few people eating!!! never will I go back there to eat again!!! it sucks! it is lousy! I hate the restaurant!!!!

• Visited December 2013
Singapore
“Standards have dropped”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I went to Yu Cuisine last year and even brought my clients to the restaurant for dim sum lunch. I like that the restaurant wasn't over-crowded, and the food was really tasty back then. But when I returned for another visit again early this year. The quality of the food have dropped tremendously! I've never been there again ever since.

Visited January 2013
Hong Kong, China
“No surprise”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We had lunch at this restaurant. The setting was good with attentaive service. However the dimsum quality was very average and the fried beancurd dish had too much gravy and a bit too salty. One would expect for more refined Chinese food in a nicely decorated restaurant inside the Marina Sands shopping mall

• Visited May 2013