“Great location, good food - nice atmosphere”

Jing Seafood Restaurant
Reserve a Table
Wed, 10/16
8:00 PM
Ranked #2,242 of 15,497 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Opened by famed hotelier Loh Lik Peng and Chef Yong Bing Ngen in November 2008, JING Seafood Restaurant is an a la carte seafood and barbecue concept restaurant serving cuisine with unique Singaporean and Asian flavours. Guests can choose to dine within the restaurant in a relaxed setting or alfresco dining while enjoying the breeze and perfect views of the Marina Bay skyline. Helming the kitchen is Executive Chef Yang Lai Fatt who has more than 20 years of experience and hails from well-known Chinese Kitchens like Hua Ting Chinese Restaurant, Raffles Town Club and Jade Chinese Restaurant. Chef Yang's must-try signatures include the Champagne Sea Perch and Fresh Lobster Pan-fried with Chef's Sauce, Fried Rice Wok-fried with Fresh Crabmeat and Fish Roe and Shark's Cartilage Soup Double-boiled with Assorted Seafood Served in Yellow Melon.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were looking for somewhere to watch the light show and happened upon this restaurant. It is in a gorgeous spot by the waterfront and service was good. The selection was huge and our biggest challenge was trying to decide what to have. In the end we shared a starter of duck pancakes and I had scallops with veg while my friends had beef. Everyone enjoyed their meals and indeed it is expensive but no more so than other venues in Singapore. I would recommend

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (219)

Reviewed July 21, 2019

Jing is my go-to restaurant whenever I can’t think of what to have for lunch. Comfortable ambience, great service and very decent food quality. My only feedback is the choice of dim sum is limited.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Its one of the best and well-balanced Chinese meal I had for a long time, in terms of taste and quantity and of the quality of the food and cooking skills

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

1.4 kg chillly crab came with about 0.4 grams of meat. Waiters couldn’t even tell us how to get the meat out of the crab. Waiter was rude. Most of the waiters were not good at English. Communication problems = bad service. Would not recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

This is the 2nd time I returned to this restaurant with my family. I went for the ala carte lunch buffet (weekend-Sat). The price I paid vs. the food served and services level. I think is worth it. Little children dining is free.
The lobster, sharkfin, soup, drunken prawns, fried fish etc are really fresh and nice. As we all know, the lobster is not big, usually if buffet and can only have 1 serving, most likely only will serve a small portion. To our surprise, the portion is a reasonable size to serve all. If you prefer crab than lobster, will have to order in advance.
Jing also serve bao (Peach shape) - really nice. The bao skin is handmade. The children love it. It taste nice and looks good.

Date of visit: May 2019