SIA Hop-on
and up
Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Night Tour
Ranked #26 of 150 Tours in Singapore
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We found this the ideal way to see Singapore. We have been to Singapore many times but this was the first time we used the hop-on bus. Wish we had used it earlier as we found places we didn't know about. The commentary was excellent and we learnt many things. We didn't have any problems with bus delays. A worthwhile way to discover the city.

5  Thank Lynne R

Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a great introduction to Singapore and so glad we did it. We may not have visited all these areas otherwise. We loved the stop at Clark Quay and I definitely recommend you pay the extra $6 on your ticket and do the river cruise. The buses come very frequently and the drivers were so polite and very helpful - thank you for a lovely day.

4  Thank Vicki T
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I arrived in Singapore via Singapore Airlines, and decided to try the SIA Hop-On bus to get to some of the major attractions in Singapore. The price was very good - $6 SIN when showing my boarding pass from the previous day. Upon boarding there was a notice that several stops were not being serviced that day due to temporary road closures. This was not a problem as one of the stops I was planning to go to was within walking distance of the other attractions I wanted to see. Everything went well, but when I returned to the stop where I was let off (it is officially on their route map), I waited for almost an hour without any sign of the bus. I decided to take a taxi back to my hotel when I saw the bus going down a cross street a block further down the road - clearly not coming to this stop. I suppose I cannot complain, as the price was lower than the one-way taxi fare to the original attraction, but I am disappointed that Singapore Airlines would lend it's name and reputation to a service that does not appear that reliable. I am not sure I will try this service again.

3  Thank Harold H
Reviewed May 25, 2012

The hop-on hop-off bus is a good cheap way to see Singapore. There are a couple of different routes to choose from - we did both. Throughout the tour, there is a running commentary providing interesting and useful information not only about the sites of Singapore, but also Singapore's history and future. We have been on the bus twice now over the past couple of years - it is a great way of introducing friends to Singapore.

1  Thank kiwibrent1968
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We decided to hop on hop off as we had a bus stop right at the front door of our hotel. We used it to get to Little India, Botanic Gardens, Chinatown and Orchard Road. Not bad for the $23SGD it cost, we used it through out the day, we did miss the announcement that the bus would be stopped at the Singapore Flyer for 15mins before continuing on, we had another appointment so we just jumped in a cab to get us where we needed to be on time. The MTR is so efficient that you can get to all these places by train, but then you miss the scenery.

4  Thank want-to-go-rtw